RS Warrior Forum banner

Ste-Therese ride

8K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  TECK 
#1 ·
Despite the bad weather, I took my Night Demon out for a 100miles ride and in my way back I stopped by my brother in law house to show off. He is a passionate rider also but due to Vertigo sickness he had to stop riding. With medication things are getting better and he plans to get a bike soon. I'm working on it so he gets a Warrior also. Here are some pics from the ride.

I just arrived to my brother in law house.

The Night Demon

The other side

Who cares about the bad weather when you ride an amazing machine?
Bad weather is not a show stopper!

Switch that beast off

Showing off the Demon to my brother in law

Seat off and Tricky Air Ride to the bottom.
I rode it bottomed for the entire trip, just to make sure no contact is made with the fender, in any situation.

Parking the Demon into driveway. That "thang" is heavy!

OK, doing it in the proper order: Switch first, than the key contact.

Soaked but relax

I know, Adidas is not Sidi... but is crazy to run high boots in summer time!
I was getting ready to leave, after one hour of relaxing with my sister and brother in law.

Hmm is that a spot under the bike, oil leak?
I was wondering if there are any leaks near the thermostat sandwich... No, everything is good!

I just wiped the seat from the excess water...

Getting ready to leave...

"OK, I'm listening." My brother in law is a very good mechanic.
He was giving me the usual engine tips, heh.

Turning the GPS on, on my mobile.

My sister closing up on the Punisher skull.

OK, time to align for flight departure.

**** mirror is lose,not in the moodfor a quick fix, I wanted to leave.

Leaving...

See less See more
#11 ·
Floren, you've built an Awesome motorcycle! If you have not already forgotten them, you'll soon forget all the headaches!

[added] Could you also post a full left side view that is unobstructed? And also a direct-on front and rearview?

#27 ·
Teck do you have to have the bullet type signals on the tail for extra safety or is it the law in Quebec????,,,,Love the tail design..

Floren, you've built an Awesome motorcycle! If you have not already forgotten them, you'll soon forget all the headaches!

[added] Could you also post a full left side view that is unobstructed? And also a direct-on front and rearview?

#12 ·
yellowbee said:
Your bike is lookin sick bro! ****, that's a low seat hight! So did the rear fender make any contact at all? Ride pretty rough with it slammed?
Actually, I was surprised how comfortable the ride was. The seat has memory foam so that makes it very comfortable for long rides. The rear fender is stiff like a rock, it does not wobble at all. But I wanted to test it under harsh road conditions and nasty bumps, to see how it does. When I got home, I checked the fender interior carefully and everything was perfect, no tire marks or any sign of contact. The space between the fender and tire is about 7/32" (5mm).

To tell you the truth, I was really worried that the fender will wobble and touch the tire when the bike is slammed, especially that we are dealing with 5mm space everywhere (top and sides). The guys at Montreal Choppers shop did an awesome job, extremely happy with the fender results.

Chris aka (Rubberface53) said:
Surprised you didn't do the hidden caliper.
I actually liked to show the chromed bracket. More chrome = happiness.

#20 ·
I bought the Elite controls when Phat had a nice special, I paid $400 way back. They are very good quality and push the pegs forward by about 4inches. I also added the 3inch wide extensions from Supreme Legends to push my legs towards the outside of the bike. Bill offered them for $50 here on the forums to other Warriors to test them out, so I bought a pair right away. You cannot imagine how much better the ride is with these extensions. I think they still sell them on their site now.

Just remember, your pegs will be moved 4inch forward and 3inch outside, compared to their current location. You should use a stick to measure if your feet touch properly the pegs, before you buy anything.

That is what I did and now my ride is super comfortable, no more cramped legs.

#31 ·
Sorry I missed your post... no noise on the belt when slammed all the way. I usually have the air ride about 1 and half inches up, I like the low profile and I rarely bottom, Tricky has a good product it does not bounces at all and stays pretty stiff... I noticed that sometimes, when I get huge bumps on the road, I lose a little air, the suspension goes down every time the air tubes are forced. If I leave it up for a day, it does not move a millimeter, so is definitely my 200 pounds mixed with the big bump that forces the air to leak somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.