hellraisers warrior - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default hellraisers warrior - a little bit special :-D

This is my warrior, it was original as i get it. now i`m customizing it during this winter... i`ll show here pictures about it.

It is a 2003 model with the first registration in 2005 with about 17000 miles. The seat was taken because of a low battery. Mounted was the original seat for 2 persons.

Then i fixed a Yamaha Handlebar with Kellermann Indicator lights, a Corbin Solo Seat, LED Indicator Lights in the back and a Miller 2-2 Exhaust System for good Sound (not as good as yours in America :-( )
Even some of the silver parts was painted in black. And some Service Works: new Oil, new Tires and somethin like this.

After that i fixed a Thunderbike Forward Control. Very nice looking and excellent quality!

And today, i got my rear fender. This is the first picture with the new fenders, in front you can se a lowandmean reaper Fender. The rear fender is a custom chrome roll your own. I`m waiting of my baron lowering kit, so we can begin to customize it.

When it goes forward, i will show pictures!

Last edited by hellraiser; 02-07-2013 at 10:11 AM.
hellraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 07:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

looks like you got a good start on it man! can't wait to see how that rear fender turns out, should match the front nicely...
"life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "wow! what a ride!"

I don't know what's gonna happen, man, but I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames-Jim Morrison
Jbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

Indeed, very nice work. I like those forward controls, very tidy.....

Keep the pics coming...

ANnnnnnnnddddddd................Welcome to the forum......

Service Manual can be found here (thanks Robriquez) www.rswarriordocs.com

Proper way to check oil level https://www.starmotorcycles.com/star...2&mid=60&tid=8
scawein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #4 (permalink)

good start. one thing about the warrior you can always find something to mod. the exhaust looks different and you should have lots of ground clearance with it
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

I am interested in your forward controls. How much are they and can you get a closer pic of them. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

they are from thunderbike here in germany, they have 3 versions of them, price begins at 659,- Euros...

you can find it here: Thunderbike Harley-Davidson Niederrhein - Custombikes, Zubehr & Roadhouse
hellraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser View Post
they are from thunderbike here in germany, they have 3 versions of them, price begins at 659,- Euros...

you can find it here: Thunderbike Harley-Davidson Niederrhein - Custombikes, Zubehr & Roadhouse
They look pretty good. Do they differ from the stock controls much as far as where they are located? Just curious cause i have not seen these before.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #8 (permalink)

Love those Miller Exhausts. Not a fan of the exhast wrap. But, the Millers I've seen usually have the Super Trapp mufflers. Nice work

Sometimes I sit and think, Sometimes I just sit

A collective cowardice called Political Correctness has slowly stifled American Pride with a brainwashing of shame and guilt.

"I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take someone else's money." - Thomas Sowell
warriordog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

Welcome to the forum!!! Looking good, keep us posted with your progress!

My Pics ..... DIY Mods List ..... Popular Mods ..... KyleNV wide tire kits and more
wyomingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

you've done a lot of work to it already and it was looking great {also not a fan of the exhaust wrap but apparently it's "hip" these days} and then i saw that rear fender. herr, UGH ! ! i'm getting visions of "Hogan's Heroes" with a side car. welcome to the forum. and don't take it seriously.
iowawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids