Warrior Wiring Diagram '06-09' - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Warrior Wiring Diagram '06-09'

I'm looking for a later copy of the Warrior wiring diagram from the Yamaha Factory Service Manual: LIT-11616-RS-W1 for Model years 2006-2009

This drawing is located in the rear of the manual and i believe it is 11" x 17" approx.
I have a particular interest in the Relay Unit, Item 9, as shown in this earlier 2002 attachment with the listed model number XV1700P/PC.

A scanned copy or high resolution jpeg camera shot of that portion of the diagram or complete diagram would be appreciated and will benefit the community at large for the current hosted file available to the members.

Just send me a PM and i'll provide my email address for the drawing file.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Warrior Wiring-Relay Unit.jpg (210.2 KB, 63 views)
alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

Is this it? I can take the Manual to work in the morning and see if the computer lady can copy it for me

G
1256day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1256day View Post
Is this it? I can take the Manual to work in the morning and see if the computer lady can copy it for me
G
1256day ... thanks for your quick response

I'm looking for a copy of the Black & White Wiring Diagram from the later manual for the XV17PCV(C) XV17PCMV(C) 2006 Wiring.

For those reading this thread, I've made my current hosted Warrior wiring diagram private and no longer available to the public because i'm unsure that the detailed info is accurate for all years and need the later dwg to confirm the wiring.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I have exported the 2006 diagram and legend as a 2-page pdf and can route to you if helpful. The offered wiring diagram is from the 2006 supplement LIT-11616-19-46 (part of the larger 3-volume manual) and is entitled XV17PCV(C) XV17PCMV(C) 2006 Wiring. Thumbnail of the requested area attached.

My understanding is the number LIT-11616-RS-W1 is used only to indicate the volume contains the original 2002 manual, plus the 2003 supplement, plus the 2006 supplement, but this is not conformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanh View Post
1256day ... thanks for your quick response

I'm looking for a copy of the Black & White Wiring Diagram from the later manual for the XV17PCV(C) XV17PCMV(C) 2006 Wiring.

For those reading this thread, I've made my current hosted Warrior wiring diagram private and no longer available to the public because i'm unsure that the detailed info is accurate for all years and need the later dwg to confirm the wiring.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 06-21-2012 at 03:54 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
I have exported the 2006 diagram and legend as a 2-page pdf and can route to you if helpful. The offered wiring diagram is from the 2006 supplement LIT-11616-19-46 (part of the larger 3-volume manual) and is entitled XV17PCV(C) XV17PCMV(C) 2006 Wiring. Thumbnail of the requested area attached.

My understanding is the number LIT-11616-RS-W1 is used only to indicate the volume contains the original 2002 manual, plus the 2003 supplement, plus the 2006 supplement, but this is not conformed.
If you have the electronic version of the supplement LIT-11616-19-46 in Adobe format then all that is req'd is to Extract the 2-pages with the development tool & save in a file w/o any security and i'll include that file in my hosted diagram as separate pages for the proper years which is '2004-2009' and not just the 2006 & up builds.
Just send me a pm and i'll forward my email if these are of original content.

Your thumb nail insert here is useless because of the poor resolution and i haven't a clue of why you would post a segment of my own hosted file other than you might think i don't know the differences which i do.

Had you just attached a higher resolution of the Black & White as a simple screen shot from your pdf file it would have sufficed just like you managed to do with my hosted file

Bottom line, thanks to 1256day and his better half i received a scanned image that provided adequate info to view the pin configuration and when time permits i'll release a later version of the hosted diagram
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion