RS Warrior Forum banner

RE: My parts & info as of today 4-12-12

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bothcoasts 
#1 ·
RE: My parts & info as of today 4-12-12

Info from me regarding Warrior parts new or used will be addressed off this forum.

Send email if you need anything.

I will no longer respond to technical posts on the forum but will continue to help on an individual basis with technical information via email only.

#2 ·
Hitch mounted Bike Carrier

Hey Church,

It's been awhile since I have been on here, You helped me way back in 02 when my bike was new. My bike lost 35 pounds of air cleaners and gained a slick KanN smooth flow system. Thanks again.

I have searched the posts and found a front wheel bike carrier where the rear wheel rides on the ground I see you posted on that one, my question is about a carrier that connects to a hitch and carries the bike off the ground.
This link below is the idea I have in mind. I see my Warrior weighs 658 pounds minus the weight you helped me lose back in 02. This carrier can carry a 600 pound bike.

I might just have to weld something for the cost of this one or beef this one up and have it attach to the frame in two additional locations. This is going on a 1999 Diesel pusher. Freightliner chassis.
Hope your doing well. Good to see your still on here. Any thoughts or experience you can share would be great. Thanks for your time.

Ron

Versahaul Sport With Ramp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.