RS Warrior Forum banner

and so it begins

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  evilrider 
#1 · (Edited)
as many of you know i laid the monster down a couple of months ago to avoid being hit by a car that ran a red light. it took a while to get through all the insurance crap but the check is cut and now all my parts are on order.
a corbin stinger, avon grips, a 30 tooth front pulley, new levers ( couldnt find any adjustable levers that would bolt on but may do the r1 conversion later), two very trick custom parts that no warrior has that im excited to see myself and then share with all of you, h.i.d conversion.a true nude pulley conversion,dyna coils mounted to the left side of the bike,a sweet christok rear fender with frenched in l.e.d lights and rear signals.glenda lights for the front forks, and new paint. im not going flashy with the paint. keeping it black. the painter has a new black that lexus is using thats very deep. hes painting the tins,side covers, the tach cover, and swingarm. i asked for extra clear and he said he can make it deep. so it begins. i enrolled in a welding class about 3 months ago to learn to t.i.g weld so i could make my own exhaust. once its all put together im going to attempt custom pipes before i send it to paint but i cant be sure how that will come out.

#12 ·
corbin finally sent out my seat. should be in some time this week. got the glenda lights as well. i was afraid since thats a smaller company that it would take a long time to get but they showed up pretty quick. still waiting on grips and levers and a couple of odds and ends but its getting there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.