New Akitadog Coil Relocation plate for Dyna Coils, VBAK - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

The stock airbox has the intake air temp sensor located at the frt RH side of the box where there is zero air flow and possibly less turbulence which is better for Saturation. You are not trying to cool the sensor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Starting System
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

&

alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren78 View Post
One more thing. . . Send me one gratis and I'll try to work up an "accessory" FPR mount that allows stock high pressure line and short extension of low pressure line, and send you pix for fab.
Incorporating the FPR into the plate, or at least the option, sounds like the perfect solution. Gave that any thought?
somedude451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:33 PM   #23 (permalink)

Where can I get one of these plates and how much are they thank you ? I bought a set of dc2-1 coils and have been reading up a lot on installing them thank you for your help
soon2have1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2015, 05:50 PM   #24 (permalink)

If Akitadog doesn't respond to you based on this thread reply, send him a PM and he will tell you how to get one from him. Akitadog is his forum name.
Old 10-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #25 (permalink)

Akitadog, are you still offering these relocation plates? If so please pm me to set something up.
260warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:04 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to akitadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260warrior View Post
Akitadog, are you still offering these relocation plates? If so please pm me to set something up.

260Warrior check your PM...

Mark

akitadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:59 AM   #27 (permalink)

OK how do I get in touch with the Akita member about buying a plate.

Quedog in VA.
Quedog378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:02 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quedog378 View Post
OK how do I get in touch with the Akita member about buying a plate.

Quedog in VA.
Click the member right above your post and send him a PM.

2008 Midnight Warrior.
-Speedstar HC pistons
-VBAK
-V&H Big Shots
-PCV w/autotune
onebaddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Technical Discussion