EPA label help!!!! - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 12:12 AM   #21 (permalink)

Rick
There is all sorts of companies that go to the DMV and sort out these kind of issue's. There is a lady in Barstow that does it and I had all my Honda SL70 mini's sorted out by one of these companies a few years ago in Chino.
These folks know what forms to submit. I swear, if you walk into the DMV cold, you'll end up having to look for someones, twice removed grandmother to sign paperwork.

I bet there is one in 29 Palms or Yucca Valley that does this too. I'm just guessing that USMC is located there. I know San Deigo has these type of business's

G
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 AM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rquest

I bought a bike once that had some parking tickets on an un-registered bike and tried getting it registered at a AAA. They are much quicker than the DMV but aren't able to do many things. Registering it without paying off the parking tickets was not one of them. You're correct, there were some forms I had to fill out (who knew?) and many of the charges were dropped.
Note: Don't ever swear at a DMV employee, they'll call the police in a heart-beat!

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Technical Discussion