meanstreak vs. warrior - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default meanstreak vs. warrior

Just had a guy in my store, who was riding a meanstreak. I told him nice bike, and mentioned that i had the warrior that he parked next to. He said "warriors are nice, but im used to faster bikes". what a d-ck head.. so my question is-- has anybody raced a meanstreak, and who would win. I have a bone stock 07' he looked like he had a hypercharger and exaust..
BOSSMAN2677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: meanstreak vs. warrior

The Warrior - undoubtedly - kicks a Meanstreaks' ass all the live long day. More power, and - I think - less weight (if it's the VN2000). The other VNs are underpowered. All Fur-Coat-No-Knickers.

And if you're a Europe Warrior, you'll already know that Meanstreak eats most things for breakfast.... :-)

I think your Kawa friend meant " I'm used to faster bikes.... which are not Cruisers". I ride a ZX12R as well as the Warrior and its definitely faster. But other than the aforementioned Nightrod (http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/109826.aspx) which at the top end is a Fast Bike,I am betting he's blowing smoke and feeling bad that be bought the wrong bike.
Gibbsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Got this from a Kawasaki weblog...comparing the Warrior to a "meanie"

"My dad bought the Meanstreak from me when I got the Warrior, and I can tell you that there is NO comparison in acceleration. The Warrior simply runs away in a straight line, but I couldn't keep up with my dad in the corners. I think most of it is probably tire size, but the Meanstreak holds the curves a LOT better."

and

"The meanie runs about a 13.59
The worrior runs a 12.70. 1/4 mile.
The meanie is better looking,but the warrior is faster and a few mods can maKE,the warrior a nasty V twin."

Nothing mean about a Meanstreak.
Warrior4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

I f Sir Richard Head (***) is used to faster bikes then you should have said It's a shame you don't have one! . LEANSTREAK! not Meanstreak!
garnerwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

No comparison. Mr Meanie is a dumbass
Old 05-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

He parked right next to ya? You shoulda had him put his money where his mouth is.
tostyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSMAN2677

Just had a guy in my store, who was riding a meanstreak. I told him nice bike, and mentioned that i had the warrior that he parked next to. He said "warriors are nice, but im used to faster bikes". what a d-ck head.. so my question is-- has anybody raced a meanstreak, and who would win. I have a bone stock 07' he looked like he had a hypercharger and exaust..

I would have asked him, "so what other bike do you have?". Warriors have a higher power to weight ratio then a meanstreak - and physics is physics. Obviously the poor guy is misinformed. Oh, and not to get into a pee match, but shootouts say the Warrior will out-handle them also... (except for the ones with 51deg rakes - heh heh)...
Old 05-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

The phrase " title for title " usually shuts them up real quick.

I was in a fun discussion with a Harley friend at work and racing came up , well he was bragging about how fast the harley was so I offered a race "title for title" and he backed way off.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

one of my best friends is a motorcycle mechanic, i asked him before i bought my warrior which was faster, he said the warrior. he did a big bore kit on the meanstreak for one of his customers and got to ride it pretty hard. he still said the warrior was better.
tyler53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

yeah i couldnt believe that he was such a ***, but he came into my store so i had to be polite. next time i will show him who is boss, and make him pull that meanstreak out of his shorts
BOSSMAN2677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Racing