Warrior of the Year 2015 Voting - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

View Poll Results: Warrior of the Year 2015
60ftgap 2 3.13%
the CadFather 2 3.13%
Racerxjim 10 15.63%
richgetsy 6 9.38%
snowboy1234 0 0%
MMFB 11 17.19%
ShamelessMT 1 1.56%
boricuawarrior 3 4.69%
REPR 9 14.06%
rij1 1 1.56%
gtg_ozzie 4 6.25%
Gilly 15 23.44%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Lightbulb Warrior of the Year 2015 Voting

This is rswarrior.com's Warrior of the Year contest.

You may only vote once in the poll above for those that have won Warrior of the Month in 2015.

***Unlike Warrior of the Month you may discuss this topic in the replies but Use the poll above to vote. ***

ONLY VOTES MADE IN THE POLL ABOVE WILL COUNT AND BE TALLIED.

Once again, the winner will receive a $100 Visa/MC Gift Card from Vertical Scope, our site owner.

In the event of a tie, the members involved in the tie will placed in a separate topic that will be given 96hrs for everyone to vote on them. If that results in a tie, then the Moderators will have the deciding votes. We don't want to have to do that, so make sure it's not a tie.

***Voting ends in 30 days, on 02-20-2016 at 10:11 PM and the winner will be announced.***

Here are links to this years' nominees.

Warrior of the Month for January of 2015 - 60ftgap

Warrior of the Month for February of 2015 - the CadFather

Warrior of the Month for March of 2015 - Racerxjim

Warrior of the Month for April of 2015 - richgetsy

Warrior of the Month for May of 2015 - snowboy1234

Warrior of the Month for June of 2015 - MMFB

Warrior of the Month for July of 2015 - ShamelessMT

Warrior of the Month for August of 2015 - boricuawarrior

Warrior of the Month for September of 2015 - REPR

Warrior of the Month for October of 2015 - rij1

Warrior of the Month for November of 2015 - gtg_ozzie

WOM Winner for December 2015 - Gilly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sangathor; 01-21-2016 at 10:18 PM.
sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2016, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Wow! There are some amazing Warriors in this.

Racerxjim, THAT is the look I want for nitrous! I love the twin chrome tanks. How much power do you get on the juice?

05 Speedstar Stage IV

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 05:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

i'm going to devote some time to this one... all brilliant

odd word devote...when i'm about to vote

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2016, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

True. This one will take some time to research.

05 Speedstar Stage IV

Brizzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Feel free to post who you voted for and why you think they are worthy of Warrior of the Year. As usual, we have 12 awesome bikes to chose from this year.

sangathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to yamaweezle

IMO, all are more than worthy of being WOTY, but in a cheesy Highlander reference, "There can only be one..." I'm quite the purist when it comes to the Warrior's overall look compared to it's rivals. I chose Racerxjim, because it's original overall, but dipped in awesome!!! The paint is one of my favorites on the forum, the chrome to color ratio is spot on, and front to rear, it's such a clean bike.

yamaweezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 11:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

I picked Gilly because he did everything that we all want to do to our bike. Raked, big front tire. Morton's. The whole bit. His bike is what everyone wants their bike to look like .

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
I picked Gilly because he did everything that we all want to do to our bike. Raked, big front tire. Morton's. The whole bit. His bike is what everyone wants their bike to look like .
Speak for yourself. I love the fact that Warriors out handle all similar bikes. Big front wheels and raked front ends negate that. Not that Gilly's bike isn't pretty, but that's not my dream bike.
ShamelessMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Racerxjim. Very clean look. Not overkill.
Crown Custom Conversions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamelessMT View Post
Speak for yourself. I love the fact that Warriors out handle all similar bikes. Big front wheels and raked front ends negate that. Not that Gilly's bike isn't pretty, but that's not my dream bike.
Chill out bro.

Ok, speaking for myself, and at least one other person who voted for Gilly when he won WOM, I like what he's done with his bike.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior of the Month