warrior blue wins again!! - Page 4 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #31 (permalink)

Hi guy's ok before you all start im going to say it first this will by now be boring new's . but monday i took yet another win at the kent chrome and cruiser show but i just wanted to say this that it justs goes to show HOW BLOODY GOOD OUR mr G is at his job this now makes 6 wins in a row. so yet again thanks mr G.
O and when you get stopped on the way by mr plod just so he could look closer !!! must say something
other than YOUR NICKED LOL.
warriorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #32 (permalink)

[QUOTE=warriorblue;2326824]Hi guy's ok before you all start im going to say it first this will by now be boring new's . but monday i took yet another win at the kent chrome and cruiser show but i just wanted to say this that it justs goes to show HOW BLOODY GOOD OUR mr G is at his job this now makes 6 wins in a row. so yet again thanks mr G.
O and when you get stopped on the way by mr plod just so he could look closer !!! must say something
other than YOUR NICKED LOL. just to up date this it's now 7 wins in 7 shows .
warriorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Forums > Bike Show Trophies