Warrior Play.... - Page 10 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #91 (permalink)

ya just the weather network and Kenora Ontario had a snow storm yesterday..
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherriism View Post
The mirrors came it's the little things. It snowed last night, but is sunny right now, I am going to put them on today. Will take apart the kill switch thing and look over the throttle issue as well. Although it is getting better....

Pegs are still on back order. Might call them to just try and get a refund.

And via wyomingwarriors & my informative talk about this... JBat is shipping an '09 Mastercylinder with a res to me currently and I purchased these R1 levers standard size in black with red adjusters
the2wheels Adjustable Brake Clutch CNC Levers for Yamaha R1 2009 2010 2011 2012 | eBay .

I am excited. I love those levers. And I love Jbats resevoir as well so I might get something similar.
So levers for a '09 - '12 Yamaha R1 will directly fit the warrior? Those look sweet! My Christmas list for the bike is getting way too big Lol
Stellmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes.. booooo! 80 degrees two days ago.. back to 75 by Monday.. bloody Colorado..
At least it warms back up... got cold here and has stayed there. Remember you can run a small hose until you find/get a reservoir. I'm not going to even bother with the reservoir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellmon View Post
So levers for a '09 - '12 Yamaha R1 will directly fit the warrior? Those look sweet! My Christmas list for the bike is getting way too big Lol
Just the clutch side. The brake side you simply pick up an R1 mastercylinder. Just make sure to match the levers with the year of the mastercylinder.

My Pics ..... DIY Mods List ..... Popular Mods ..... KyleNV wide tire kits and more
wyomingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #94 (permalink)

Default Doh

Randy had dibs on my Forward controls. They are not the ones he was looking for, so let me know if anyone else might be interested

"Ohhh Sherri, I wish there was a vote for best rswarrior member EVAR!!!!!!!" - Mike7202

Last edited by Sherriism; 10-08-2012 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Icky video...
Sherriism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #95 (permalink)

Default Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoban View Post
Since you are in Denver, I wanted to pass on that we have a pretty good seat shop in town called Bitchn Stitchn. You need to take the bike in with the seat and they will measure and chat with you about the feel you want, then you can pick out what custom stuff you want on the cover. I've not gotten mine done yet, but have heard many good things and plan to do it soon.

The guy I talked with is the guy who does the work, Daniel. They are in Lakewood, and you need to call ahead for an appointment. Try 303 238-5404
Thank you!

Bitchn Stitchn Colorado

"Ohhh Sherri, I wish there was a vote for best rswarrior member EVAR!!!!!!!" - Mike7202
Old 11-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #96 (permalink)

Default Update!

FINALLY put on my mirrors and the right one is giving me such a bloody headache....

I got the little bolt and nut in that was lost from the gas cap and installed it.

I put on the cover that the awesome scawein sent me and it looks great!
WTB: '07 Midnight Crankcase Coverish

I found a great sticker I just love....

I bought a motorcycle dolly and I'm a dork that didn't bother to measure the width to see if the 260 would even fit! *slaps forehead*

And took her for a quick ride on a nice day

Lovely Day.mp4 - YouTube
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0566edit.jpg (152.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0567.jpg (364.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0568.jpg (223.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0573.jpg (196.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0574.jpg (173.9 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Sherriism; 11-26-2012 at 04:48 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 11-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
FINALLY put on my mirrors and the right one is giving me such a bloody headache....

I got the little bolt and nut in that was lost from the gas cap and installed it.

I put on the cover that the awesome scawein sent me and it looks great!
WTB: '07 Midnight Crankcase Coverish

I found a great sticker I just love....

I bought a motorcycle dolly and I'm a dork that didn't bother to measure the width to see if the 260 would even fit! *slaps forehead*

And took her for a quick ride on a nice day

Lovely Day.mp4 - YouTube
Wow, your Warrior is really coming along nicely. Really sounds good too! I like that sticker. Is it the size of the warning sticker on top of stock Warriors gas tanks? It would be good for folks that would like to remove that sticker but are afraid of messing up their paint. Just put it over the stock sticker. Great job on your Warrior Sherri.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by capttwb View Post
Wow, your Warrior is really coming along nicely. Really sounds good too! I like that sticker. Is it the size of the warning sticker on top of stock Warriors gas tanks? It would be good for folks that would like to remove that sticker but are afraid of messing up their paint. Just put it over the stock sticker. Great job on your Warrior Sherri.
Thank you! I wish the sound was better on the phone video, but how much can I ask for... it is just a phone after all....

I amnot sure, I have not seen this stock sticker, but this one was about 2" by 3"?

And thank you again... I'm trying hehe. I am getting better and better with each little tweak and problem

Old 11-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #99 (permalink)

Kudos to you for doing it your way !!!! Good luck !!
thundermutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermutt View Post
Kudos to you for doing it your way !!!! Good luck !!
Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Forums > General Bike Talk