Bitchn Stitchn Colorado - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 04:26 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
PS:
I added the after pic's in post #17 above.
That looks GREAT gilly!!!! The seeing it through the cover isn't that bad at all and your bike looks amazing as well! Beautiful! I am so glad its so cozy.... such a great feeling! Thank you again for posting these!

"Ohhh Sherri, I wish there was a vote for best rswarrior member EVAR!!!!!!!" - Mike7202
Sherriism is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #22 (permalink)

It appears you found a top notch craftsman there. How did the ergonomic change work out for you?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by capttwb View Post
It appears you found a top notch craftsman there. How did the ergonomic change work out for you?
I just love it! I haven't ridden a long distance on her yet. But so far I am very very happy with it!

"Ohhh Sherri, I wish there was a vote for best rswarrior member EVAR!!!!!!!" - Mike7202
Old 11-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #24 (permalink)

When I did that seat I just wanted it low, I didn't worry too much about the comfort because I didn't take it on long rides. I just bought fabric at a fabric store that was close to the passenger seat. It was definitely a rookie job, but served the purpose when I had the bike. Looks good.
YamiKawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKawi View Post
When I did that seat I just wanted it low, I didn't worry too much about the comfort because I didn't take it on long rides. I just bought fabric at a fabric store that was close to the passenger seat. It was definitely a rookie job, but served the purpose when I had the bike. Looks good.
You did a great job! I always hear how the stock set up hurts the tailbone so bad and the seat has never affected that! If you guys come out to Colorado for ANY reason.... you must give her a go!!!

Old 11-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #26 (permalink)

Thanks, it felt a lot better than stock that's for sure. I wish I could get out there, we've got another little one on the way so I'll be busy for a couple of years. I'm happy to see that you got the bike back to looking mean.
YamiKawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKawi View Post
Thanks, it felt a lot better than stock that's for sure. I wish I could get out there, we've got another little one on the way so I'll be busy for a couple of years. I'm happy to see that you got the bike back to looking mean.
Yay! More babies! Congrats!
And thanks Yami!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > General Forums > General Bike Talk