RS Warrior Forum banner

Chin spoiler sugestions??

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  sirrad 
#1 ·
Looking to buy chin spoiler this winter and would like to see some sugestions
on what would look the best on a Midnight?? Also include some picturesof your if you have it. i would apreciate it. Another question i saw there is guy from Lithuenia selling stock one for $100+ anybody had any experience with his products(fitment issues,quality)

Thanks

#2 ·
...there is guy from Lithuania selling stock one for $100+ anybody had any experience with his products(fitment issues,quality)

Thanks
This would be a very inexpensive option for you since you have a midnight. I have one of his Star/OEM looking chin spoilers, and the quality is very nice. Fitment is not an issue...it uses the R&L front bolts of the foot control mounts, and the two mounting bolts for the rectifier/regulator. All you would need then, is a nice coat of black spray paint...must be nice, lol :D...Mine's still on the shelf, waiting for a custom paint job.

#7 ·
Try Christok,
He can fabricate a custom one or he has ones that hes already done for other members. the link of his gallery is below. You can just PM him if you need to contact him. Great member and person.
i got mine from Christok on the 4m does great work and fit like a glove...
+1 for Christok...great quality, good person to work with.

**BUT**

60ftgap's LED skull is also a sweet item thats ready to go....so +1 for him also.

#8 ·
Low & Mean or Christok if you want a more custom piece that nobody else has. Christok's work is really really well done. I bought the low & Mean during a member group buy, the price was too good to pass.

#9 ·
The guy for Lithuania is namedPaul. He has extra vents in the side of his chin spoiler which I like more than the stock one. He will paint it for 50 bucks more.

His forum name is Warmar if you want to look him up. I think he has one which is more like a low and mean spoiler.

Christok has one that he calls the Mako. It's pretty sweet too.

#16 ·
I have had Christok's Mako for almost two years, excellent quality and craftsmanship.
Never had an issue with rocks or paint chipping.
The only issue is using forward controls or extensions, it is a fairly tight fit with them, it will make a sqeaking noise when riding. It was a matter of using washers to get the proper spacing.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.