RS Warrior Forum banner

Hard to starting agen

7K views 85 replies 15 participants last post by  Luv2LafMcc 
#1 ·
Ok i did a toy run today and the first time in a long time my bike is haven a hard time to start . like it dont get any fuel or spark or something idk any suggestion for me this time .

#24 ·
Joey- when is the last time you had the seat off? Is it possible you knocked the ECU connection loose?

It will crank all day but if the ecu doesn't tell the injectors and coils what to do... not gonna work.

----and yeah--- my Joey-Neese is gettin better.

#32 ·
Ok I had a hard time starting this morning before I side I would post it up.for yall well I just did the video and what's funny it pop right off so I am going to.let it cool off tell my wife gets home and thin post it up
Does it happen when the engine is COLD or HOT?
If I'm reading his post right, it started hard this AM (looking at the temps in his area, lows are anywhere from upper 30's to 50's), and then started fine after it was warmed up. A stuck closed, or missing LCV may be his issue.

#29 ·
Linear Control Valve its used for cold starts. ever hear your bike rev a little high for a few seconds when you first start it...thats because of the LCV...the only thing that doesnt sound right to me is that if the LCV is stuck either open or closed then it would seem that it would only be harder to start when it is cold or when it is hot but not both

#36 ·
Sorry I was doing talk to text and it sucks lol I don't think my lvc does any thing the only thing I can here is the fuel pump pumping and one last thing ant the lvc one of the 3 sensors that most of us move whin the whin we do the coil relocation mod under the tank

#39 ·
I think above is some of your best work Joey:

• no periods, commas or punctuation of any kind EXCEPT for "don't", which is 100% correct!
  • phonetic spelling
  • repetition of a phonetic spelling error (whin the whin)

You put your socks back on to type this didnt you buddy? :D

Even my spell checker stopped 1/2 way through and just said: "really? Come back when your serious..."

#41 ·
i thin we shuld all start reply to Joey in jeoynese thet wey the commcashun will bee better for everyon thin they can all no whet everyon is talking abut thin the problns wil sovle fasterr soinsted of tiping on the computer we can all be out ridinh 190

#42 ·
ROTFL!....I'm cry'n right now... +1:D

We're bust'n balls, but we're all here waiting for Joey to give us something...'anything' to go on to help him get his bike diagnosed and on her feet.

#48 ·
OK joey... i just re-read this post. So far, here's what I've put together.

FACTS:

1. When she (bike) doesn't start, its been both when she's cold or hot
  2. When you crank her, she turns over strong, indicating a strong battery
  3. When she does start, she runs strong as if there's no issue at all
  4. When you turn the key, all you hear is the fuel pump

Questions:

1. Do you shut her down with the KILL switch or the KEY?
  2. Have you lifted the seat and pushed in the ECU plug?
  3. Have you checked the wires you recently modified to see if something vibrated loose?
  4. Have you tried to crack the throttle a bit while you crank her?
  5. Have you posted a vid of her cranking over and not starting up?
Joey, please confirm that facts 1-4 are correct. if not, please correct them. If there are more facts/info, add them to the list.

Also, answer questions 1-5. (if you haven't done one of them, go do it, then answer it)

Hopefully this will let some of the guru's on this forum cut through the joe'anese ball busting and get you an answer.

#44 ·
The only reason I bust his balls is because there is NO WAY that I believe that his top literacy level is that of a functional retard. I think Joey is a quick typer and doesnt review his posts before he puts 'em up. I know some are better than others at English and Im not asking for perfect spelling and/or grammar (just look at my posts..far from perfect) but a healthy combo of proper spelling, grammar, and syntax will at least make them readable or understandable. ****, I understand the Russian guy that uses a bad google translator to make his posts better than Joeys.

example: In the place of my mother, no you get fighter spoon too free. I make(how you say in america.... Boobie) my spoon is not long, is there way to mold spoon to make long do i make to pay someone to make my spoon long again, or or do pay make new spoon.

easily traslates to : here in Russia (motherland) they do not sell warrior forks, I had a crash and my forks are bent. Is there a way I can bend my forks back, can i pay someone to fix them? or do I have to buy new ones?

that I get^^^...joey??who the **** knows

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.