Speedstar Exhaust - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
GNO

Default Speedstar Exhaust

I should have mentioned this earlier, but didn't think I was going to get outbid and didn't want additional competition. Sorry. At least someone got a decent deal. Hopefully, it was someone from RSWarrior.com.

Yamaha RoadStar Warrior Speed Star Exhaust | eBay

Opening bid was only $200.
GNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

nice exhaust, someone got a decent deal, thing about it is, if you post up that you are bidding on it alot of times other people wont. but chances are if it was someone from rswarrior that picked it up they were thinking the same thing you were.
"life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "wow! what a ride!"

I don't know what's gonna happen, man, but I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames-Jim Morrison
Jbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
GNO

Good point, I thought of mentioning how much I was willing to go and say if you don't plan on beating that, you're just driving my price up. I know there are a few people on the board willing to go 2x what I bid.
GNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)

I saw it and thought about bidding, but didn't have really have the funds free at the moment. I was hoping someone here got a good deal on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Gypped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

I was watching it just to see what it sold for, I'm planning in selling mine sometime after thanksgiving.
WickedWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

I was watching just to see what it sold for. I thought about bidding for a hot minute but it appeared to have some light scratches/scuffs on the face of the can and I didn't want to gamble on how good or bad they showed so I passed. Still a nice deal for somebody QQn for a nice used exhaust though.
BiggG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

I have a scratched one I could sell but shipping from here might be prohibitive.

bruce59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

I have been looking for a set of Speedstar pipes for the past year and as usual this one caught my eye. I was disappointed to notice that the seller saw fit to exclude any ebay member from Canada as he stated that he would ship to USA addresses only. Suffice to say here that, was I able to bid, the final amount would in all probability, be greater than $305!
More importantly, what really blew me out of the water was the bidding manner. The starting bid was $200 with a $2.50 increments. Bid 2 was at $305. When the $305 maximum bid was made, (assumed by me to be a maximum bid), should not bid 2 be $202.50? Certainly a bid was received between $200 and $305. I do not use eBay a lot, but am I missing something here? In other words and assuming I could bid in the amount $310, with no further bids, would bid 2 be $305 and bid 3 be $310?
Rapomcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce59 View Post
I have a scratched one I could sell but shipping from here might be prohibitive.

Hey Bruce59, you can throw me a set of these Speedstar pipes across the Gulf?
Rapomcar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

I will have a look and try to take some pics that accurately show the condition and see what you think ... and then we can check on shipping. As luck would have it I just threw out all the boxes. The pipes were taking up too much space and I decided I would hang them up ... not insurmountable ...
Give me a day or so.
bruce59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Marketplace > Items on eBay Craigslist and Similar > Ebay/Craigslist Discussions