Utahrds - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Utahrds

Seems like not too many locals post in the Utah Riders section. Maybe we should start a new one. Anyway, I've seen a lot of warriors out on the road here. I'm all over the Salt Lake Valley. I live in Riverton and work off of 14th S. and Foothill, I also ride down Bangeter every now and then during the week and up and down the Cottonwood canyons a fair amount.

Let's put together some rides or Monster Garages. Hit up this post if you are down for wrenching or riding - or both. Fall is coming soon.
kevingonad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2011, 07:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

I used to live in Utah when I was younger. Graduated from Park City High School. I miss it. Beautiful scenery all year-round. Unfortunately, I did not have a motorcycle back then.

Beautiful rides up those canyons. Park City, Deer Valley, etc.
papawheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

I saw a guy on a warrior a few months ago in Roy, and told him about this website. Don't know if he ever did or not. There is a couple of warriors I have seen at work, but have no idea who they are.

I am down for a monster garage....maybe we could start by taking off your tins, wheels, bars, front end, and put them on my bike!!! Lol, you got a nice looking bike, Kevin. Can't wait to see it in person.

Knowledgebase
DIY
Dunecraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks Dunecraz. Well, I'm taking off the tins this winter to do some repair/touch-up work on them. I also need to learn how to do fiberglass repair. I cracked my lower cowl on a sink hole up Big Cottonwood canyon. Stupid lowered bike. I just need to freaking buy the tricky air already.
kevingonad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #5 (permalink)

Saw a Cerulean Silver (I think) Warrior this morning off of 114th and Redwood heading North before 8 am. Anyone here?
Old 08-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sking, checking in. I work in research park near the U of U, and also live by Rice Eccles Stadium. I can usually be found doing 70 near the north side of Foothills. I'm usually late for work.

Set up a ride a couple years back and had a blast. My buddy on his VTX didn't. I met Dunecraz sometime ago when I bought his turn signals off of him. Good guy, that Dunecraz. I would be interested in meeting some boys to ride with.
sking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Funny thing, I park next to a midnight Warrior almost everyday at work, but I have no idea who rides it. I work graves, he works days. Haha!
Old 08-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Since this Warrior is slammed, I probably would be back of the pack instead of front. I work down in Foothill Village - and just sold my car, so bike only for a bit. We should do a quick lunch ride one day.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevingonad View Post
Since this Warrior is slammed, I probably would be back of the pack instead of front. I work down in Foothill Village - and just sold my car, so bike only for a bit. We should do a quick lunch ride one day.
I like the sounds of that.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hey Steven, good to see your still around on here. How you been? There sure isn't to many of the Utahrds on here anymore it seems. Lets get a ride together sometime. This weekend is bad for me, but next Sunday the 28th looks good for me. Sundays usually work best for me, but I probably could make arrangements to meet up some other time if it is better for everyone else. I'm game to ride wherever.

Knowledgebase
DIY
Dunecraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. Mid West