2013 NY Warrior meetup - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch rc View Post
I agree with maxx. Yes i missed the last one. But Lets mix it up. You guys have done central ny. Maybe we do southern ny now.
If you have put on more miles on your Warrior than I for going to Warrior meets, I will go to southern NY. Till someone in NY can prove that, which no one can considering I have been trying to have one in NY since I joined here and no one lived in NY that had a heartbeat with a Warrior that cared till this past summer, I am not budging for once and only going as far as Rochester. Trust me, I won't be missed lol.

I am still a brother and helpful!! Warrior Brothers World Map
07midnight57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #22 (permalink)

You guys... I'm trailering mine again..then riding to the meet ssh fast as I can go..then trailering home.. and leaving my rain gear at the bbq joint to give randy something to do..
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ama

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post
You guys... I'm trailering mine again..then riding to the meet ssh fast as I can go..then trailering home.. and leaving my rain gear at the bbq joint to give randy something to do..
haha, cant wait
Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkinglot View Post

Did I tell you I also forgot my rain jacket and had to go back to get mine anyway?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJWarrior View Post
I didn't make last seasons but plan to this time. There's a Dinasour BBQ in Troy NY
I didn't make it last year either but then I didn't have a Warrior last year. If your thinking of Troy NY your getting close to the Ma border, also Vt, Conn. & NJ just might be a little bigger than your planning. Any thoughts from New England or Mid Atlantic ?? or the NY guys.
LASTCHANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTCHANCE View Post
I didn't make it last year either but then I didn't have a Warrior last year. If your thinking of Troy NY your getting close to the Ma border, also Vt, Conn. & NJ just might be a little bigger than your planning. Any thoughts from New England or Mid Atlantic ?? or the NY guys.
That was my thought, it may open up possibilities for more people
Old 12-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy_ny View Post
Did I tell you I also forgot my rain jacket and had to go back to get mine anyway?
No!... LOL...
Old 12-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTCHANCE View Post
Nothing is too big for Mid-Atlantic Warrior owner's Mid-Atlantic 2010: MID ATLANTIC WARRIOR RIDE 2010 - 8/7/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJWarrior View Post
That was my thought, it may open up possibilities for more people
And close them for others...

Just saying this is a N.Y. Warrior meet thread. Anyone may feel free to start a thread for a Mid Atlantic Meet, for another specific state or feel free to join us where we make our plans.

I'm finally going to stick my neck out (it may or may not get cut off) considering Parkinglot, 4U2NV and I rode in the rain for hours (along with others) for the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Warrior Meet in MD just for a 1.5 hour lunch one year only to find out the guy who set it up (the meeting place) lived 45min away and he stayed home on his couch, along with others that lived nearby that stayed home, while I rode all the way from Buffalo to Maryland, Parkinglot from Somerset PA and 4U2NV had the longest trip of all one day ride from Hudson Valley NY and back all in the rain. That right there left a bad taste in my mouth and since then I do not take anything anyone says about a meeting place until I have actually met you, rain or shine, at a Warrior meet. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel since then. It's a real downer when you drive 6+ hours to meet good people only to see the ones that live close that complained about a long ride don't even show up. It's BS.

Not trying to be rude, but just saying how I feel. When I say I'll be there, I'm there, rain or shine. And some can't say that at all.

I am still a brother and helpful!! Warrior Brothers World Map

Last edited by 07midnight57; 12-02-2012 at 09:03 PM.
07midnight57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07midnight57 View Post
Nothing is too big for Mid-Atlantic Warrior owner's Mid-Atlantic 2010: MID ATLANTIC WARRIOR RIDE 2010 - 8/7/2010

And close them for others...

Just saying this is a N.Y. Warrior meet thread. Anyone may feel free to start a thread for a Mid Atlantic Meet, for another specific state or feel free to join us where we make our plans.

I'm finally going to stick my neck out (it may or may not get cut off) considering Parkinglot, 4U2NV and I rode in the rain for hours (along with others) for the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Warrior Meet in MD just for a 1.5 hour lunch one year only to find out the guy who set it up (the meeting place) lived 45min away and he stayed home on his couch, along with others that lived nearby that stayed home, while I rode all the way from Buffalo to Maryland, Parkinglot from Somerset PA and 4U2NV had the longest trip of all one day ride from Hudson Valley NY and back all in the rain. That right there left a bad taste in my mouth and since then I do not take anything anyone says about a meeting place until I have actually met you, rain or shine, at a Warrior meet. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel since then. It's a real downer when you drive 6+ hours to meet good people only to see the ones that live close that complained about a long ride don't even show up. It's BS.

Not trying to be rude, but just saying how I feel. When I say I'll be there, I'm there, rain or shine. And some can't say that at all.
I feel you on that haha. At least I made it and got to meet some really cool riders. Im not a big fan of riding in the rain. I won't commit unless I know for sure I can make it.
aznwrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #30 (permalink)

Every time I go to a group meet it rains. I just expect it now. As long as the forecast doesnt show a hurricane,tropical storm,twisters,or a freakin' nor'easter, I will be there. Getting kinda tired of this weather pattern of late.

Hey Cintron,Masquedman,and Gumba, after that ride back from Syracuse back in October, I went and bought some warmer gloves. Man did it get freaaking cold on the way home!!

4UTNV is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. Mid Atlantic