2013 NY Warrior meetup - Page 4 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #31 (permalink)

That's why we need rain dates

But with our luck, it will rain harder on the rain date than it does on the first attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4UTNV View Post
Every time I go to a group meet it rains. I just expect it now. As long as the forecast doesnt show a hurricane,tropical storm,twisters,or a freakin' nor'easter, I will be there. Getting kinda tired of this weather pattern of late.

Hey Cintron,Masquedman,and Gumba, after that ride back from Syracuse back in October, I went and bought some warmer gloves. Man did it get freaaking cold on the way home!!

Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Every time I go to a group meet it rains. I just expect it now. As long as the forecast doesnt show a hurricane,tropical storm,twisters,or a freakin' nor'easter, I will be there. Getting kinda tired of this weather pattern of late.

Hey Cintron,Masquedman,and Gumba, after that ride back from Syracuse back in October, I went and bought some warmer gloves. Man did it get freaaking cold on the way home!!
Oh man!!! FREEZING!!! I just got some insulated/waterproof gloves & they make a huge difference in lower temps. Next purchase...RAIN GEAR!! I never knew water could be that wet

Last edited by cintron513; 12-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.
cintron513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07midnight57 View Post
Nothing is too big for Mid-Atlantic Warrior owner's Mid-Atlantic 2010: MID ATLANTIC WARRIOR RIDE 2010 - 8/7/2010

And close them for others...

Just saying this is a N.Y. Warrior meet thread. Anyone may feel free to start a thread for a Mid Atlantic Meet, for another specific state or feel free to join us where we make our plans.

I'm finally going to stick my neck out (it may or may not get cut off) considering Parkinglot, 4U2NV and I rode in the rain for hours (along with others) for the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Warrior Meet in MD just for a 1.5 hour lunch one year only to find out the guy who set it up (the meeting place) lived 45min away and he stayed home on his couch, along with others that lived nearby that stayed home, while I rode all the way from Buffalo to Maryland, Parkinglot from Somerset PA and 4U2NV had the longest trip of all one day ride from Hudson Valley NY and back all in the rain. That right there left a bad taste in my mouth and since then I do not take anything anyone says about a meeting place until I have actually met you, rain or shine, at a Warrior meet. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel since then. It's a real downer when you drive 6+ hours to meet good people only to see the ones that live close that complained about a long ride don't even show up. It's BS.

Not trying to be rude, but just saying how I feel. When I say I'll be there, I'm there, rain or shine. And some can't say that at all.
No problem, I understand your rudeness Just kidding, but I do get where your coming from. I was just thinking that Troy is still NY and some of the other areas/states may make it. I know I didn't make the last meetup, some family things came up. I'm planning to get to this get together but I won't be able to give a definite until the time gets closer, possibility of the same personal reasons. So those that are definites should be calling the shots.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #34 (permalink)

Americade 2013 Americade is the world's largest motorcycle touring rally! Located in Lake George, New york.
Gumbajony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:

It took me a week to defrost !!!!!Man it was freaking cold.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintron513 View Post
Oh man!!! FREEZING!!! I just got some insulated/waterproof gloves & they make a huge difference in lower temps. Next purchase...RAIN GEAR!! I never knew water could be that wet
Yea wet cold and miserable. But definitely worth the memories
Old 12-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquedmann View Post
Yea wet cold and miserable. But definitely worth the memories

I still have your Coffin
Old 12-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy_ny View Post
I still have your Coffin
HAHA - Man, I forgot about that. I wonder if he still wants that??

4UTNV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy_ny View Post
I still have your Coffin
What's up Randy
Forgot about that lol,
Old 12-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Syracuse guys, have you ever been to this place. . . . Pastabilities - Armory Square Syracuse, NY Restaurant - Pasta - Salads - Spicy Hot Tomato Oil

I just saw it on TV.

Is it as good as it looks?

Bob
MRMAXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. Mid Atlantic