texas boys ride or die - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
Your grammer is atrocious Joey
Yep, so is his grammar.

Warrior Brothers World Wide Map

Member #3,925. Woo Hoo!!
californiacruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Default Now that's funny there, I don' care who ya are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiacruiser View Post
Yep, so is his grammar.
You guys are funny!

God Bless,
Doc S
Doc S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)

cool what bike night do u go to on thursday night i go to twin peaks in mesquite me and anuther warrior friend . would like to see you there and thin we go to high5 off of 635 in dallas for the better bike night lmk
Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysmith View Post
cool what bike night do u go to on thursday night i go to twin peaks in mesquite me and anuther warrior friend . would like to see you there and thin we go to high5 off of 635 in dallas for the better bike night lmk

I have yet to go to a bike night anywhere here
Old 10-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

well lets get together and go i have about 6 to 10 bikes i ride with all the time lmk
Old 10-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #16 (permalink)

Prowl of the 9's in the Pines II

It will be in October again on the weekend of the 19,20,21st. Again we will be starting and ending our ride in Nacogdoches. So if you missed the first Prowl we hope you can do this one. Hope to see you there my friends...

P.S. Hotel for the home base will be as of now the Best Western again at 3428 South Street, Nacogdoches, Texas 75964..(936-560-4900) call ASAP rooms going quick, block of 16 rooms set aside for M109Riders group...This is going to be a Great time Again............... See post #17 for suggested route.....

Schedule: Friday Oct. 19th meet and greet at BW as everyone arrives and gets thier rooms 1pm to 6pm, then its cruise Nac to your choice of dinner and then downtown square to let the locals know we have arrived, picture of downtown and the nines. Saturday we head out from BW at your choice of time to get breakfast and go to the Super Walmart on the North end of town on Business 59 for the rallye point. Due to the size of the group I think it would be easier and safer for all to meet there since its a pain in the a$$ to turn left out of the BW and stay together as a group. Be at Walmart at before 8:30am, KSU approx 8:45 as long as all have arrived and the group is ready to roll we hit it. Lunch will be in Lufkin and we will pull into the Mall parking lot and check that everyone is accounted for and then the choice is yours for grub, give it a hour or so until everyone meets back at the mall and its off for the second half of the ride. Fuel stops in San Augustine and Lufkin for those in need and a stop in Crockett will be done too. Should be back in Nac. approx. at 4 - 5pm, then its off to Clear Springs for group dinner in the Party Room at 7:15pm- 7:30pm.

Poker Run for Saturdays ride will be available, sign ups for all interested will be on Friday PM or Sat AM at BW home base, see Craig (kwivrme) a $5.00 buy in, one hand per rider,5 card stud and 9's are wild, best hand gets the money, good luck...

Dinner at Clearsprings Restuarant on Saturday evening at 7:30 - 8:00pm, I have the rear "PARTY ROOM" reserved for the M109Riders.com group so we dont have to wait for tables this go around, be hungry and stay thirsty my friends LOL...

PROWL CALL
Old 11-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

Default bike nights

Let me know the next bike night u attend and I will be there.
illinimxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc S View Post
You guys are funny!

God Bless,
Doc S
This a great forum.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 AM   #19 (permalink)

So what meet do yall go to at the Hi5 and 635 and when? Thats not far from me at all? Would like to meet some other riders and join up when I can on rides.
2009 Warrior - Cobra Pipes - Air Hawk Pad - Stealth Windshield - Vbak - Boss Speaker System - Ebay Universal Hard Bags, Kuryakyn Swingwings upfront, switch blades with 4" drops in back and cut off heel guard, Darkside 225/45zr17...

"Typical Texan - I don't need the police I have guns"
DAFAIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. SouthWest