TWOT Fest III - Page 5 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
16shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Rocky Point NC
Posts: 2,193
Default

Just told the wife I wanted to go to TWOT fest. She said excuse me? I was laughing so hard, then showed her what I was talking about. I am going to plan on going this year, sounds like you guys need a slow rider in the group!
16shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #42 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
messx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Lake
Posts: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16shy View Post
Just told the wife I wanted to go to TWOT fest. She said excuse me? I was laughing so hard, then showed her what I was talking about. I am going to plan on going this year, sounds like you guys need a slow rider in the group!
LOL!!!!Glad your gonna make it, you been gone too long.
__________________
" Everybody has a plan, till they get hit in the mouth"
Mike Tyson
messx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jdpark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Northwestern NC
Posts: 5,354
Default

Hey John..bring your GPS. ;~)
__________________
April 27th - May 4th
jdpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
vmaxchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Michigan area
Posts: 129
Default

Can't wait!!!
vmaxchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 70
Default

Its a little far out for me to know for sure at this point but I would definatly like to make this..
cableguy2232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #46 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
messx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Lake
Posts: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy2232 View Post
Its a little far out for me to know for sure at this point but I would definatly like to make this..
Come on !!!!! You won't regret it . Good times!!!!!
__________________
" Everybody has a plan, till they get hit in the mouth"
Mike Tyson
messx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:06 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messx03 View Post
Come on !!!!! You won't regret it . Good times!!!!!

I'm working on it!
cableguy2232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
marine warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Garner NC yes the same place as Garner Warrior
Posts: 541
Send a message via AIM to marine warrior
Default

11/25/2012 Wow this thread died on the vine. At this moment I am ALL IN to go! Anna will not be making it as she is having Knee surgery I hope in the next 10 days! My bike is up for sale but if it goes it goes I can always bring Anna's bike as I don't have the heart to sell it. unless we buy a CONNIE. I know Randy its not a duck but my wallet dose not have Duck money right now and I cannot sell both bikes and leave Anna with no way to ride. Buy Buying a Duck. God knows I want one!
__________________
Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-PHUCK you! ONE! TWO! THREE!
marine warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
warriordog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Here, There, Wherever I want to be
Posts: 4,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine warrior View Post
.... will not be making it as she is having Knee surgery I hope in the next 10 days! ........

Did you break her knees???? Did you plan this?????
__________________

Sometimes I sit and think, Sometimes I just sit

A collective cowardice called Political Correctness has slowly stifled American Pride with a brainwashing of shame and guilt.

"I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take someone else's money." - Thomas Sowell
warriordog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
messx03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Lake
Posts: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine warrior View Post
11/25/2012 Wow this thread died on the vine. At this moment I am ALL IN to go! Anna will not be making it as she is having Knee surgery I hope in the next 10 days! My bike is up for sale but if it goes it goes I can always bring Anna's bike as I don't have the heart to sell it. unless we buy a CONNIE. I know Randy its not a duck but my wallet dose not have Duck money right now and I cannot sell both bikes and leave Anna with no way to ride. Buy Buying a Duck. God knows I want one!
Doesn't matter what you bring Jim, just show up!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for a you a Duc. Plenty of other models out there.
__________________
" Everybody has a plan, till they get hit in the mouth"
Mike Tyson
messx03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Ride Club > U.S. South East

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
RSWarrior.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on RSWarrior.com is generated by its users and RSWarrior.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.