RS Warrior Forum banner

The Winter 2014 Essence-of-Brotherhood Prize (Winner!)

21K views 182 replies 45 participants last post by  arizonawarrior 
#1 · (Edited)
Its unbelievable how this year has zipped past us like a wide-open Warrior, and that means a bunch of us bikers got to talking again. Yep I know what you're thinking but as usual something good came out so its cool :D

We were thinking about how again this year there's been a lot of members who have jumped-in to help those posting bike troubles, and many jump-in to help diagnose meaning they are 'there to help' even before the nature of the problem is discovered. That takes time and dedication and maybe even a bit of 'been there' compassion and it seems to happen here every day.

This place is like no other. And members like you make this a great place to invest time and meet brother and sister bikers worldwide who also help each other succeed, and who also love to ride and get all the smiles-per-gallon their Warrior can dish-out. Plus we protect each other from the wandering jerks who might think we're easy marks because we send needed parts between us for cheap or free. We know that being nice is not a sign of weakness or blindness so those jerks are most often recognized and disappear even before we have time to ask the forum to show them the door.

Its been said before and will be said again: its good sometimes to recognize the good things and say thanks, and while we wish our budget were bigger we've cobbled together an award for one lucky member here.

This time we're giving-away one very nice set of riding gloves. How nice? Ohh, how about up to $200.00 USD nice, delivered, and YOU get to pick 'em! And the only requirement to enter is (A) post-up here to say you are 'in' and (B) say what gloves you want . . . but relax you can change your mind anytime!

Just so its out there, this isn't a forum thing its just a bunch of guys wanting to say THANK YOU to everyone just for being you. We figure this thread will run until ~midnight (USA Pacific Time) on December 29th and the winner will be posted as early as the night of December 30th but no later than midnight on December 31st. Then with luck the winner will post a pic here of their new gloves when they get 'em!

Let the fun begin!

Your Hosts:
Tomba, Shadow Warrior, Scawein, Parkinglot, Heff, HarryMarsch, Flyingdutchman, CaliforniaCruiser, ArizonaWarrior are not eligible, oh well!

See less See more
#124 ·
NO WAY GUYS! cant believe it, I won something! need to go get me a loto ticket my luck is changing :D thanks to all you guys for going above and beyond for a bunch of obsessed bike riders. gonna have to find some gloves though, never thought I'd win so I have none in mind at the moment I like alpinestars ,any suggestions? not lookin for cold weather gloves I just stay in the house when it's cold:D thanks again guys and for all the loosers .... nanner - nanner :p

#131 · (Edited)
Congratulations Steven!!!!

Guys, 60ftgap is getting black Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Gloves
in size Large . . . I'll get them ordered sometime tomorrow.
I have the ship-to address and everything is ready to rock!
These are some real nice gloves . . . have you guys seen 'em?

Also, Steven has asked that the balance go to The Salvation Army.
Once all's done we will make that happen in Steven's name right-on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.