RS Warrior Forum banner

2015 Summer Give-Away #1 (Winner)

8K views 52 replies 17 participants last post by  Snowboy 
#1 · (Edited)
2015 Summer Give-Away #1

You won't believe it unless you saw it, it was cool as **** for sure. When we geared-up for a give-away this year we didn't expect the awesome offer and we talked about it and simply cannot turn it down. We're giving away one ready-to-paint Warrior headlight cover built by Christo (pics attached). He's not a vendor here so I'll handle the day-to-day questions and the like. Christo is donating the part, how cool is that?! So who knows maybe the winner might need to pay mailing depending on where on the planet its going.

There are three ways to enter, why not pick one and have fun:
1. Post a clean family-style Canada-inspired joke or youtube music video to get 1 entry.
2. Post an adult-style (wink wink) Canadian-inspired joke and get 2 entries.
3. Post any joke plus one Heff-inspired babe-n-bike pic and get 3 entries.
Max is 3 entries (as above) per member. Yep forum rules apply dammit! :eek:

Here's how it'll work (as usual): this thread will be closed Friday 7-17-2015 at about midnight USA-PT for tally and the winner will be drawn at random by Jiggles (wifey) as usual within a day, and posted soon after. I'll also PM the winner to get their mailing address for Christo and will help work-out mailing.

This is a cool Warrior part, so I sure hope the winner will post-up some installed pics!!!!

ADDED 8/3/2016 PICS FROM THE WINNER: >> http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-s...-summer-give-away-1-winner-2.html#post3491601 <<

Have fun . . . :D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
As of 07:00 USA-PT:

Member - #entries
08RSW - 3
ctraugott90 - 3
Heff - 3
Hurd - 3
[]V[]addog - 3
Skibumbrian - 3
Snowboy1234 - 3 (Snowboy)
Yamaweezle - 3

And the WINNER is: > Snowboy1234 !!!! (Snowboy)

#3 ·
I'll cover the snail mail shipping charges to continental US or Canada and will ship to anyone anywhere in the world, all they would have to do is cover the difference in shipping charges. Happy to do this. I have gotten a lot from this forum and am happy to give something back

#4 · (Edited)
OK. I will get this kicked off. This joke is right up my alley, only because I have no problem with Harley's, only the people that ride them and think they are the pinnacle of any motorcycle ever built... Give me a break!

Top 10 Reasons Why Harley Riders Don't Wave at Other Motorcyclists.
10) They're way too cool to acknowledge any non-Harley riders.
9) They're too busy daydreaming about owning a real motorcycle.
8) Their engine is too weak to handle the added wind resistance of a waving hand.
7) The Rottie (in back of the pickup truck with the tied down Harley) is easily upset by rapid hand movements.
6) Are you kidding? Risk their lives trying to control a Harley with just one hand!
5) They're too busy humming "Born to be Wild" while fantasizing about being Peter Fonda or Dennis Hopper.
4) They're too busy figuring out how to pay for the next order of genuine Harley accessories (including the "official" HD calculator needed to add up the cost).
3) If we really have to tell you, you won't understand anyway.
2) They can't see you because their half-shell helmet keeps falling down over their eyes.
1) They think we are actually trying to draw their attention to the parts falling off their bikes, and they are sick and tired of it.

#6 ·
OK. I will get this kicked off. This joke is right up my alley, only because I have no problem with Harley's, only the people that ride them and think they are the pinnacle of any motorcycle ever built... Give me a break!
HMMMM!!! I own a 09 FatBob and a 09 custom chopper and ride both of them and wave to everyone but the rest is kind of funny

#5 ·
OK, I'll go for a blonde one...

One blonde was riding her car in the back country when she noticed another blonde rowing a boat in the middle of a corn field.

Then, pissed, she stops, get out of the car and yells at the girl "it's because of stupid people like you that us, blondes, are laughed at by everybody"

...and added

"if I knew how to swim I'd go there and slap your face !!!"

----------

Since it's July 4th, I'll go with a patriotic "Heff style pic" ;)

Please note : there is a bike in the background :)

#7 ·
I guess I should have been more specific and said MOST Harley riders. I have friends with Harley's and are nice, normal people, but the majority of guys that ride them have their head up their ass and their nose in the air. Nothing of what I posted was meant to offend, this is a joke thread, right?

#9 · (Edited)
A male driver is pulled over by a cop and the following conversation takes place:
Man: What's the problem officer?
Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone. Man: No sir, I was going 65.
Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80.
(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)
Cop: I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light.
Man: Broken tail light? I didn't know about a broken tail light!
Wife: Oh Harry, you've known about that tail light for weeks.
(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)
Cop: I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt.
Man: Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car.
Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt. Man: Shut your mouth, woman!
Cop: Ma'am, does your husband always talk to you this way?
Wife: No, only when he's drunk.

Attachments

#14 ·
Hung Like A Biker

A babe and a biker were messing around in a meadow. The biker falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the babe to go and get the farmer to help pull him to safety.

The babe runs to the farmer but the farmer cannot be found. So she drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. She then throws the other end of the rope to the biker, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking.

A few days later they were in the meadow again and this time the babe fell into the mud hole. The babe yelled to the biker to go and get some help from the farmer.

The biker said, "No, I think I can stand over the hole."

So he stretched his legs over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my dick and pull yourself up."

So the babe grabbed hold of the bikers dick and pulled herself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you're hung like a biker,
you don't need a BMW to pick up babes!

Attachments

#21 ·
There are three students in a grade 8 classroom,
A red head
a Brunette
and a blond

Who has the biggest boobs.........

the blond... she is 18. eh?

and I'm sure you have all heard this one before....

What do a fat chick and a moped have in common......

They are both fun to ride until you friends catch you on one. Eh?

#23 ·
It was announced today that Canada is preparing to increase it's commitment to assisting the United States in its war against terrorism.

They have promised to commit two of their largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops, and 60 fighter jets.

However, after the exchange rate is factored in, that comes down to a canoe, two Mounties and a flying squirrel.

That should do.... Oh, and you might want to check out Hot Bike for yourself!

#26 ·
man i spotted more than two mounties!!?... are they the summer give-away!? ...perm any two ....sheesh

i particularly liked the first bike and it was kind of that girl to dis-mounty so i could see it better in the second picture

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.