Fork Turn Signals/DRL - Page 4 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2019, 03:46 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrob123 View Post
I love the look of those.
Welcome to the family and the best warrior 4m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2019, 05:52 AM   #32 (permalink)

Unfortunately not allowed in my country - Fxxx
Thommy_STC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 08:26 PM   #33 (permalink)

So I wired up the wrap around front leds and integrated taillight. So for some reason the rears blink but the fronts don’t. Also they blink fast. The front leds turn on but don’t blink. Any ideas on what is causing these problems?
Primaryfitness is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 08:45 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primaryfitness View Post
So I wired up the wrap around front leds and integrated taillight. So for some reason the rears blink but the fronts donít. Also they blink fast. The front leds turn on but donít blink. Any ideas on what is causing these problems?
The fast blink is common when switching to LED. An LED relay or load resistor will solve that. There are plenty of write-ups on this subject.
As far as the fronts not blinking, you may have hooked up the wrong wire. There are 3 wires for each light. A ground, a turn signal and a running light wire. That's where I'd start.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
i-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:28 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
So I wired up the wrap around front leds and integrated taillight. So for some reason the rears blink but the fronts donít. Also they blink fast. The front leds turn on but donít blink. Any ideas on what is causing these problems?
I have this same issue except it's my rears that just turn on and don't blink. I was thinking that now that their LED's that there isn't enough load.
I would really love to get this fixed as well if anyone has ideas.
Thanks

joshuaerdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:23 PM   #36 (permalink)

Iíd wire in some resistors and see if that fixes it. I havenít had any of these problems with them so sorry I canít be much help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JV_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:56 PM   #37 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaerdman View Post
I have this same issue except it's my rears that just turn on and don't blink. I was thinking that now that their LED's that there isn't enough load.
I would really love to get this fixed as well if anyone has ideas.
Thanks
A very simple LOAD test is to connect one of the OEM incandescent turn signals in parallel with either of the front or rear new LED lights!

- Starting System
&

&

alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids