W2v2 - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Warrior View Post
where did you get the crash bar, does it have to be modified or does it fit

This is made specifically for the warrior and fits for sure. We have one craftsman makes them several years, dozens of users in our country use them. It cost about a hundred bucks..

do you have a link to where it can be purchased or is it this one powder coated black?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SP-Yamaha-W...53.m1438.l2649

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2019, 07:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Ok, almost done...

freeezzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 09:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Finished most parts...

Metric speedometer

Thanks to KyleNV for amazing hidden bracket. Very nice with VH BR!

Thanks to Churchkey for VBAK(but I trust to KN and NOT trust to moxi). Much better looks than with stock plastic boxes.

Thanks to GDWarrior for a lot of info! And from my wife for Eibach suspension. Tested today - MUCH better than stock! And...for your slogan(don't f***n die!)

AND thanks to all users of this forum! It VERY USEFULL! Now I know my bike much better!

Old 05-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

What kind of fairing is that?
Sasha Singleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

On a headlight?
Old 06-17-2019, 08:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

Yesterday for the first time this year I served the intake system.
At first the picture looked sad. The filters were **** dirty!

And this after just 4700km! I got ready for bad news.

But things were much better. On the back of the filters were clean. Dirt did not pass through them!

I cleaned them with a some kind of gasoline, all the dirt was easily washed off and only the poplar fluff remains. I blowed out it by air.

Then filters were soaked with oil, I checked the cleanliness of the supply pipes. In them clean too. Probably it was necessary to completely remove them and check the purity of the throttle, but I did not have a cleaning agent with me and cleaning the throttles with an aerosol agent would contaminate the spark plugs. I also didnít have spark plugs with me. I think everything is fine there!

What conclusions did I draw?

I am very pleased with the quality of the K&N filter. They work! And I am glad that I replaced filters Moxi with filters KN. As I have already said, in our conditions, we need to focus on intake system issues.

And also, I would swap the sensors on the mounting plate from VBAK. One sensor interferes with the filter housing. I turned a plate a little.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:30 AM   #17 (permalink)

My taillight came black)))

Old 09-18-2019, 04:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

The bike brought me to some strange places, with some mysterious sculptures

The most mysterious thing was on the road, when again I had to drive 30 kilometers along a sharp crushed stone

But the W2v2 is strong, it wonít let you down!

Old 10-11-2019, 01:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

Who said that Warrior is not enduro?

Yes, yes, this is a very simple area for enduro
Nice light, great to take a nice photo.

****, I'm all dirty!

But it's not a problem; on the way back, snow began to fall. The motorcycle was washed by it, but my visor was all in the snow I couldn't see anything!

Old 10-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

круто!
Enjoy! The bike looks great!

milkman672042000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids