W2v2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2019, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default W2v2

My second Warrior called W2v2 - version 2

I like it's exhaust only. Other parts will be different.
I start preparing for the season 19:

and

Difference starts from this photo, even turn signals will be different Not as on photo...
freeezzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2019, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Excellent!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

take some solid before and after photos for us. I love me a good reveal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DesertRider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2019, 01:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Am i missing something were there supposed to be pictures or am i just not seeing any?
New_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeezzzz View Post
My second Warrior called W2v2 - version 2
I like it's exhaust only. Other parts will be different.
I start preparing for the season 19:

Some neat and important MOD's you have planned for the riding season.
Looks like you have an '04' Warrior but I've been wrong before.

Anyway, the CPS (crankshaft position sensor) looks to be the new recall part that has encapsulated terminals and beefed-up mounting bracket.

You might want to apply for a design Patent for the adjustable links (Dog Bones) if they clear the spring
gl with your improvements

- Starting System
&

&

alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRider View Post
take some solid before and after photos for us. I love me a good reveal.
I will try But our spring is precipitously. Yesterday I barely woke the motorbike from hibernation. The battery did not show signs of life. Overboard was 5 degrees Celsius and my rear tire, 880, felt uncomfortable.

Therefore, the first thing I went to my friends in the service. I do not like to take a photo without atmospheric background. The weather yesterday did not have))

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Warrior View Post
Am i missing something were there supposed to be pictures or am i just not seeing any?
Must be visible, other forum users can see
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanh View Post
Some neat and important MOD's you have planned for the riding season.
Looks like you have an '04' Warrior but I've been wrong before.

Anyway, the CPS (crankshaft position sensor) looks to be the new recall part that has encapsulated terminals and beefed-up mounting bracket.

You might want to apply for a design Patent for the adjustable links (Dog Bones) if they clear the spring
gl with your improvements
No, this is 06. And YES I've prepare new replacement CPS(with encapsulated terminals and beefed-up mounting bracket). You right, I think same way: if I need to open the clutch case for clutch MOD I will replace CPS too.

You know it's useless idea about design Patent in Russia))) All my construction ideas which I use I give to all warrior users for nothing.

So. First of all I took off the windshield)))

Yesterday I've shaved taillight, took off turn signals and licence plate lightning. Planing to move licence plate to swingarm. Took out a stock intake box, placed two sensors on new plate. Blocked off AIS:

Moved FPR under the tank, placed LCV air filter and cranckvent tube(better to start this from down). Shaved motor mount on left side for it clean up, changed main fuel line, cleaned up right side:

Replaced front turn signals. Work will took for another week I'm sure ....
Old 03-31-2019, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Looking Good
I also replaced my CPS when doing the Barnett Plate Here

Shame on me .... I never paid any attention to your 1st photo that clearly shows the 5-spoke wheels for an '06'

- Starting System
&

&

alanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

nice bike. I like your jacket as well. looks like you have a really nice goody bag of parts for the bike.
evilrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

where did you get the crash bar, does it have to be modified or does it fit

Shadow Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 05:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanh View Post
Shame on me .... I never paid any attention to your 1st photo that clearly shows the 5-spoke wheels for an '06'
No problem Alanh, your info is very useful for me anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrider View Post
nice bike. I like your jacket as well. looks like you have a really nice goody bag of parts for the bike.
On the account of this jacket about twenty European countries I like it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Warrior View Post
where did you get the crash bar, does it have to be modified or does it fit
This is made specifically for the warrior and fits for sure. We have one craftsman makes them several years, dozens of users in our country use them. It cost about a hundred bucks.

So. Today I've made all works with light and solved the COD problem. Thought that this bike need more electrical or lights components for solving COD problem. At now my bike has about 30W in front(25W headlight and 5W of two LED turns) and about 20W of taillight(stock stop light only). And this 50W is enough to solve COD problem. In stock lights configuration I think about 120W. Now at front light I have LED turns and LED headlamp in stock reflector.

Replaced stock TPS for new type.

Installed(almoust) Baron mini teardrop cover. Holly how I hate this baron product, it's sh*t in assembling

And I installed PCV. Nice device, simple, smart, good impression!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids