Batwing Fairing.. - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2019, 05:00 AM   #11 (permalink)

Yes, stratoliner is 55-60 kilogram heavier than a warrior. But how much heavier is a warrior with the same fairings? I think, bringing it to the form and configuration of the bagger, you will not get a difference of more than 15-20 kilograms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2019, 07:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

That fairing that I put on is just a plain $125 one. The total weight of it isn't even 5lbs I'm willing to bet. With that being said the Stratoliner to me doesn't even compare in looks or performance. Hands down the Warrior is the best bike I've ever owned.
Hatrick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

mine came with the same fairing...i actually like it but i did just order the bullet fairing, i like the sporty look it gives the bike, hopefully im able to get behind it enough to cut the wind off....

Click image for larger version

Name:	bike6.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	279.0 KB
ID:	214496

Name:	bike5.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	214498
steven21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 02:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

I have been loving mine since I installed it many years ago. I also have a set of Corbin saddle bags and love them as well. Installed the bags in '09. Got the Memphis Shades Wing a little later in '10. 140k miles on my bike. Getting ready to replace the brushes in my starter today.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC03241.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	214502  
jimsnorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

I made my first brackets and they lasted a few years. I have since installed the M.S. quick release brackets. Much better, worth the added expense, IMO.

Last edited by jimsnorton; 04-19-2019 at 02:40 PM.
jimsnorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:07 AM   #16 (permalink)

Like the bat wing and bags. Looks good. I got bags like that. Would love a pic of how they mounted
Cherokee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatrick3 View Post
That fairing that I put on is just a plain $125 one. The total weight of it isn't even 5lbs I'm willing to bet. With that being said the Stratoliner to me doesn't even compare in looks or performance. Hands down the Warrior is the best bike I've ever owned.
Don't underestimate the power plant that the Raider and Strato/Roadliner's have. They will surprise you.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

Yes. And that not all... 19 engine have the balacires and hydro clutch. All for big mass and big area of wind shield. Those bikes are more comfortable but more boring. Warrior is for fan. Dressed up warrior never will be better than stratoliner from the factory
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #19 (permalink)

Looks Good to me!!!
rxape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids