Changes to my channel video - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Changes to my channel video

Newest video is out. Talking about some of the changes I'm going to be doing with the channel and talking about doing collaborations with someone really well known in the Warrior community. Check out out and subscribe while you're there.

https://youtu.be/gXvESaqoB7g
Bryanmcmeekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Great work Bryan! Always enjoy your vids with great commentary. Good luck with the relaunch!
SlowboyMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

congrats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

You've got the right idea mate. You can keep the channel instructional at it's core (very helpful for us weekend mechanics) and spice it up with some more general points of interest in our Warrior world. Things like bike shows, Warrior group rides, and guest appearances (it can be a short clip sent to you) of some of our notables, talking about what they do and what they know best, like Kyle's wide tire kits.

Instructional shows don't have to be boring either. Think of how fun it would be in your video on spark plug changing to splice in a couple of short member clips or emails where they're cussing out the front right plug or sharing their worst mishap story. When personality, community and humor are mixed with solid information, you have a winning combination that should capture the attention of most "rswarrior" folks. That's a lot of subscribers right there.

Last edited by Romans724; Today at 08:00 AM.
Romans724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks guys! The Warrior community is awesome for this exact reason. Roman, some awesome ideas!! I'll definitely have to keep those in mind. Ironically, some of the same points Kyle was making. Would love to get all kinds of people in on it. Even if it was just someone with a new exhaust sending me a small clip of the sound and talking about how they like it, or don't like it. Hopefully thays an idea that I can make happen!
Bryanmcmeekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Watched the video last last Bryan. Keep up the great work!
Kentstater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids