Road Trip! Version USA - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2019, 05:53 AM   #11 (permalink)

UGHhhhhh... Still stuck in Albany, NY... Not sure whats going on with the Air National Guard but all their planes are either broken or under inspection... Not clear what will happen from here... Just taking it a day at a time

Flying Dutchman- Which travelling lady? The Columbian girl that was hitch hiking just wanted to get to Paris so we parted ways there.

YamaWeezle- Where are you at, I mean town? My route is based around stopping to see friends. If its not to far I can for sure arrange a meet!

Hesftysmurf- Ya I have to do some planning so I can see things in stages. The south is on my list just not this year.

I-man and riding rules- Thanks for the support! Makes me want to continue posting. This post as I go thing is actually a bit of work!

AlanH-Muskegon, MI is where the ferry I found goes from over to Milwakee

California Cruiser- This whole trip is routed around seeing old friends I worked with in the past. Also meeting new ones! So I got a couple up in Detroit I want to vist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

milkman672042000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2019, 06:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Fun start Go on!
Old 08-09-2019, 08:32 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to yamaweezle

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman672042000 View Post
YamaWeezle- Where are you at, I mean town? My route is based around stopping to see friends. If its not to far I can for sure arrange a meet!
I'm in Clinton...based on your map, it Looks like you're crossing the Mississippi at Marquette??? It's a couple hours north of me, but wonderful riding. Keep us posted

yamaweezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Pics and Vids