Additional Keys - Page 5 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2013, 01:47 PM   #41 (permalink)

I'm trying again... here is my eBay key.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1386442045409.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	42425  
WickedWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2LafMcc View Post
FYI - I remember posting a long time ago, a company that could duplicate your OEM key from a picture. As it turns out, our keys have only 3 or 4 "peak" options, for 3 or 4 positions. They can surmise the key from a picture. You have to provide them a Driver's license and registration before they will provide a key (proof that your not stealing it).

I believe it was a steel key for $60.

Zona, did you save this in the stickies somewhere?
I worked with a locksmith several years ago at my school district who could hand cut a key just by looking at it. Did not believe it myself until I locked my keys in my truck one day - he came by, looked through the window at the door key hanging from the ignition, grabbed a blank from his truck, and stood next to me while he gently gave me **** for locking my keys in my truck while he filed the key. It worked first try. Said he made a lot of spare cash betting guys at the bar he could do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can observe a lot just by watching.
Yogi Berra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Frequently Asked Warrior Questions