RS Warrior Forum banner

Post a pic with yourself and your bike

371K views 1K replies 590 participants last post by  Dunecraz 
#1 ·
Post only a pic with yourself and your bike in it. Do not turn this to a discussion, just pics!

See less See more
#413 ·
quote:Originally posted by mdfdwarrior

Here is an old one when I still had my Speed* pipes and stock rear fender on. Nice pipes huh?

Insert Image:

80.66 KB

oops! I forgot to include myself....perhaps I need to delete and start over....[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]
Include yourself? I didn't even see the bike at first!!

I thought for sure I had put a pic in here a year or so ago but OH WELL here is another

Insert Image:

73.1KB

#415 ·
Had the '07 M109r for 3 weeks but had to trade it... foot-forward position just ate up my back/leg nerves.

The Bandit 1250 cured the problem within two weeks of riding it. Interested in the Warriors because friend might buy one. Just haven't gotten around to get the mug with the bike(s).

#420 ·
quote:Originally posted by bstansbu

hey juice, those bars on the front, they there so when you lay it over due to the snowy roads you wont damage your bike? lol- jk- Looks cold there!

haha! exactly!! we only get about three or four months of riding time around here in the summer so I do what I can to make it so I can ride all year. I'm having a set of chains fit for my rear tire too!! [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.