Warrior Tool Kits - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Warrior Tool Kits

From this thread:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/12-g...02-2010-a.html

This seems to be the bulk of the variations on the toolkit.
Thanks all for helping!

2002 US Version

2003 California Version

2003 UK Version

2006 US Version

Service Manual can be found here (thanks Robriquez)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proper way to check oil level
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scawein; 12-19-2011 at 08:39 AM.
scawein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

It would be great if someone with a 2002 and also someone with a 2003+ who knows they have not changed anything about thei tool kit would post a pic of their toolkit contents. That way everyone would know what they are looking at if they lose a tool.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

my 07 took kit is complete. if pictures are needed of an 07 i will attempt to take pics this weekend and post.

Old 10-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

2003 UK tool kit.

I added a home made crows foot Honda 12mm spanner for adjusting the rear spindle, and a home made plug for the front spindle.
I also cut the useless head off the sparkplug spanner and welded in a bolt head for easy access for a socket and spanner.

Gav.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..

Caledonian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

KZO, that would be great imo. Its real likely the 2003-2009, and the 2010 Canadian bikes, are all the same tool kit. So if you can post your 2007, and if anyone happens miraculously to have an undisturbed 2002 kit, we'd be golden.

Gav, our posts crossed in the mail haha!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

Nice work guys, with this kind of attention, this should be resolved in no time.

Thanks for the input gents....

Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

my tool kit has saved my a$$. dont think i could ever leave home without it.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzowarrior View Post
my 07 took kit is complete. if pictures are needed of an 07 i will attempt to take pics this weekend and post.
that would be great, thanks.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Only thing missing in your first post pic arizona is the shock wrench.and that will be a complete set. don't carry my set around i carry a few allen wrenches with me cause most of the bolts are allen .I also carry some zip ties and tape. im not going to change a tire on the side of the road or adjust my pre load. the plug socket dosent fit my e3 plugs. the screwdriver and the pliers are a joke.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	4507  
60ftgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default toolkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60ftgap View Post
Only thing missing in your first post pic arizona is the shock wrench.and that will be a complete set. don't carry my set around i carry a few allen wrenches with me cause most of the bolts are allen .I also carry some zip ties and tape. im not going to change a tire on the side of the road or adjust my pre load. the plug socket dosent fit my e3 plugs. the screwdriver and the pliers are a joke.
This is great. I was going to start a thread asking what people had in their toolkits because I didn't get one with the used bike I got.
Mike.
spleeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion