2010 Warrior - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 04:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

I was wondering about that as well. I noticed that there are no mention or pictures on this forum. I'd thought if anywhere that there'd be something about it on here.

I have an '84 Virago with the gold accent.

I was looking on the internet to see what was new (compared to mine) in Yamahas and the "gold" model caught my eye. "Whoa", I thought, "there's something else out there kinda like mine. I'd better check this out." This led me to discover the Warrior.

I don't really care so much for the gold model but that Midnight has got me lusting! (I think my wife is getting jealous)
dfhowes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
That's hilarious. Only in Canada. I bet they still sell Studebakers up there too
we may still sell studebakers but nothing recent. We do however still sell something called an MT-01 - got any of those down south? LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #13 (permalink)

Any time you see gold rims and forks, you can thank Marchesini and Ohlins. Everyone else with gold rims and forks are just wannabees.

That said, I like the gold and black look.

Last edited by Zaph; 01-15-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Zaph is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christok View Post
we may still sell studebakers but nothing recent. We do however still sell something called an MT-01 - got any of those down south? LOL
Nope. Course, I don't have to pay twice as much for what I got either

But, I'll give you this one.

(Although I don't want an MT-01 anyway).

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)

Mmmm, I am NOT a fan of the gold, not in this application. Perhaps more gold, like on the can exhaust . Gold with the black with the chrome just doesn't fit together well from my perspective. MAybe just make the entire bike gold, a Gold Star Warrior?

You can observe a lot just by watching.
Yogi Berra
shoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christok View Post
Sorry to hijack, but the MT-01 was/is available in Canada??? I thought it never made it over to this side of the world.......

What a great bike idea, sort of an entry-level Vmax.......

2011 Suzuki M109R Limited Edition
2011 Yamaha Raider S
2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
2009 Yamaha Raider S
Mike Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

I could have picked one up (an MT-01) for a little over $7000 a while back.
bruce59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Pretty tarted up, color scheme kind of looks like the early yamaha cruisers with the gold package from the 1978 timeframe. Probably comes with a CD of the best disco hits of all times.
terryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce59 View Post
I could have picked one up (an MT-01) for a little over $7000 a while back.
Had the choice of a new MT-01 or a used 05 warrior and chose the warrior. Don't regret my choice.

Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion