F*ck, im pissed - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #11 (permalink)

Here is a link to some sound clips of the full system https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/10-w...-holeshot.html as far as the slip on it is pretty tame at idle gets loud when you are on the gas and then quiets back down (but still louder than stock) at cruising speed. I have his full system on my vmax, incredible power gains and it has about the same sound characteristics. Dale has built his systems to enhance the entire power band vs just one segment of it so there are baffles in there otherwise you loose back pressure which leads to holes in the power band. I haven't heard the full system on the warrior first hand but from what I have read and the sound clips think they get fairly loud when you are on the gas. One thing about the muffler on the full system is that it is a custom supper trapp, so you can add or remove plates to decrease back preasure which in turn increases sound level plus it comes with an end plate which has an open end further increasing the sound level. I have had supper traps on other vehicles and it is easy to remove the fiberglass from the can which you could do to bring up the decibels some more. I don't think either will be as loud as open pipes but bet you get better performance.

Last edited by mlkellyict; 08-08-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Correction and addition comments
mlkellyict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion