Dale Walker Holeshot - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescent1101 View Post
Wow that brings back memories!!!!
Hopefully good ones, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapomcar View Post
Great looking exhaust. Does it come in chrome?
Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
No, Dale only has chrome for the slip on. The slip on is NOT a supertrap. Dont know if he has any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtom421 View Post
It's a cool looking exhaust but it looks too much like a stock pipe with a slip on for me to pay $700. If I was going to spend that kinda of money I'd get the forcewinder.
I was looking at the forcewinder, but its not avail in black ceramic coat anymore, and to be honest, was not a fan on the track of the rear pipe. I think they were trying to even out the pipe length. The forcewinder is also the most expensive of the the pipes I was looking at

For those who want to know what the forcewinder looks like:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 4UTNV; 08-11-2012 at 07:38 PM.
4UTNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to MikeOlmt

Here.. try this link...

Holeshot Performance Products, Inc.

Here you can see both the complete system (in black only) and the chrome slip on for the stock header.

I like the way the complete system tucks up nice and neat!! No scraping in the twisties!!!!
MikeOlmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to MikeOlmt

This is what I mean by "tucks up nice" !!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	600x450_rsw_header_done_1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	11836  
MikeOlmt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

I could scrape the front header when I really tried but the peg would be all the way folded up with me hanging off a little. By far my favorite exhaust for the warrior. Don't know why I sold it.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
JAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4UTNV View Post
Ok, since my HK's completely cracked AGAIN, I figured since I had to shell out some money for a new exhaust, I decided to go for a different look. I didnt just want to get another 2-2 (although I'd kill to have Akiraclowngang's exhuast). So, I contacted Dale Walker and spoke to him for a while. Real nice guy. He had one last complete system available and I took it. Everyone really seems pleased with the product he puts out. He did say that he does have the components to make a couple of more exhausts, but u would have to wait for him to build them.
I just hope its not too quiet, I kinda like making some noise. If worse comes to worse, I will pull out most of the packing on the supertrapp. According to the research that I did, the power gain from this exhaust is almost identical to the V&H Propipe.

The only problem is no heatshields. Dont know about that. They make some universal ones ceramic coated that are pretty cool, or maybe I will just wrap the headpipes. Dont know just yet

Here is a pic that I found for those who never heard of this exhaust

I will post some pics of it on my bike, as soon as I get it mounted. First need to get those dam bungs welded in...
hey that was my bike now I just need to a holeshot pipe for my new warrior

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]What do ya mean i aint kind just not your kind!!
JAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass01ram View Post
hey that was my bike now I just need to a holeshot pipe for my new warrior
You bought another warrior?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion