RS Warrior Forum banner

My first diy mod

3K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  wadave 
#1 ·
Well i am doing my 2nd diy mod. i did the big air kit but now doing the coil relocate and sensors. and also i am doing the hidden back brake and back brake reservoir under seat also doing the lift side clean up and the open drive pully and i am going to have it all done by bike night and thats thursday . wish me luck

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
I was nervous about starting mods on my Warrior too but the VBAK is no big deal (except in performance!)

I installed ChurchKey's VBAK, coil relocation, AIS block-off, and installed my new Morton exhaust (with pipe wrap) in about 10 hours total. A long day but I was NOT working fast and repeatedly double-checked instructions and Googled crap to make sure I wasn't making any mistakes. Someone more competent could have got it done 2-3 hours quicker.

Go for it. The great thing about this forum is there is a ton of support! Any problems and I guarantee there will be someone there to help you!

In fact, PM me if you get stuck somewhere along the line!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.