Annual Warrior Toast #7 (refresh your screen often) - Page 12 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2018, 06:49 AM   #111 (permalink)

And the straggler finally chimes in........Things have been rather hectic for me lately, sorry I missed the toast.

Many thanks to Mike and Robert, this years toast would not have happened if they did not step up. Very cool to see the toast is still alive and kicking.

My Warrior sits alone in my office gathering dust, looks sad and I wish I had the time to ride it. I am starting to create an exit plan to retire. It might take the next 12 months to accomplish but it is on the horizon and that will allow me to get back on the beast.

My life has changed so much since joining this forum (2006) and I have had many many good times going back and forth with a lot of you guys. Always found you all to be very helpful and courteous. Once we removed politics from the forum anyway...lmao.

My weekly schedule has me leaving my house on Sunday night and not getting back until Friday afternoon. I got very lucky and was able to buy my retirement home just about 3 years ago. We bought sooner than we wanted since our landlord (Bay area, Ca) wanted to sell the house we were renting.

It has been well worth the effort and feeling good the end is in site.

Again, very encouraged to see the toast still going along, you guys rock.

Service Manual can be found here (thanks Robriquez)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proper way to check oil level
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
scawein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2018, 07:12 AM   #112 (permalink)

Hey Scott thanks and glad you dropped in. Cheers and Happy New year to you and all the brothers.

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 09:01 AM   #113 (permalink)
Super Moderator

It's about 6am USA PST so its about midnight to 2am across Australia but still hoping some of the guys check in. Plus it's coming up on 2pm GMT so across Europe maybe some will check-in. We need to make this thing global in a better way. Maybe we need to talk about making it a GMT based start time?

Anyway Happy New Year everyone.

I realize it's not what was done in the past. But this 2018 Toast thread will remain open a few more hours for everyone everywhere who may want to jump-in. I hope that is okay with everyone!

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 12-29-2018 at 09:08 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2018, 09:08 AM   #114 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to yamaweezle

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
That 320 Savage/Stevens shotgun sounds like a fun time at the range. About when was it made? So its pistol-grip? Might be hard for me to light-off more than just a few rounds. Must be brutal, tough guy!
Correct...pistol grip, with ghost ring sights. They still make them, and can be had super cheap used. New, I believe they are under $250.

yamaweezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 09:28 AM   #115 (permalink)
Super Moderator

That is awesome!

Old 12-29-2018, 10:39 AM   #116 (permalink)

I thought there was something I should of been doing last night. Totally missed this. In my defense, the wife's car broke down yesterday. So, I was out there trying to figure it out. There's always next year.

Texasbluezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 10:46 AM   #117 (permalink)

Good morning all! Well I missed it again too, how does this keep happening? Oh yeah, this crazy thing called life. Good to hear Scott, sounds like a great plan, mine is still 3 years down the road I think but both my residence and business are now fully relocated to my new digs near you so maybe a ride in the spring looms.

Everyone here rocks, you guys are the best. Happy New Year!

It's so simple to be smart. Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it. - Anonymous

Member #3,925. Woo Hoo!!
californiacruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 06:07 PM   #118 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I posted earlier to keep this going until noon hoping a few in other time zones might pop-in. I just got back. A bit late but now gonna call it done. Hope everyone has an incredible new-year's-eve and an awesome 2019.

Old 12-30-2018, 06:16 AM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiacruiser View Post
Good morning all! Well I missed it again too, how does this keep happening? Oh yeah, this crazy thing called life. Good to hear Scott, sounds like a great plan, mine is still 3 years down the road I think but both my residence and business are now fully relocated to my new digs near you so maybe a ride in the spring looms.

Everyone here rocks, you guys are the best. Happy New Year!
So glad you are all settled in. Bladerunr is only about 100 miles from here, perhaps spring will bring a ride or two.

Happy New Year to Everyone, be safe out there.

Service Manual can be found here (thanks Robriquez)

Proper way to check oil level
scawein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:05 PM   #120 (permalink)

I had company come over and was unable to log in. luckily there were drinks and as always my mind was with my warrior.
evilrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion