2019 EOBA Voting Thread (Open) - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2019, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

60ftgap
Brizzman
Bruce59
BryanMcMeekin
Darkstar
EvilRider
Frankenstein
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
MadTom421
Mike7202
MikeOlmt
Milkman672042000
Parkinglot
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Redhorse
Stretch
Sherrissm
TribalMR2
Tapeworm
Umpire3
WashingtonWarrior

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2019, 09:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Default 2019 EOBA Voting Thread (Open)

Tribal
Bryan

Last edited by FlySpur; 03-18-2019 at 09:49 PM.
FlySpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:50 AM   #13 (permalink)

Honored guys. I'm gonna throw a vote in for both Redhorse and Rij1. Thanks for that write up Rudy. Getting that video out tonight or tomorrow morning.
Bryanmcmeekin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2019, 02:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to akitadog

My vote would be for Redhorse, for obvious reasons...
and Frankenstein (Oliver)

Mark

akitadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 02:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Tapeworm

AnonymousNck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

Redhorse - I haven't seen his posts lately but I used some of his step-by-step write ups this winter.

Stretch and EvilRider - These forums are only effective if you have members that respond to others and do their own posts... and they both do so.

ChumGuzzler - Ok, that's not a real member. But I keep threatening my wife that I'm going to name my boat that. Or ChumDumpster. Anyone that has fished in salt water knows the odor of chum is... unique... in a stomach turning kinda way. Anyways, for some reason she doesn't find either funny. My humor is lost on most.
DirtieGirtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:03 AM   #17 (permalink)

First of all thank you for the nomination. I would also agree that everyone has their reasons for nominations and all should be in if the match up with the requirements. With that said, below are the people who have not only helped me over the years, but others I have seen as well. I have build two warriors and without this site, it would not have been possible for me personally to do what I have done on my own. Our lives change and take us in different directions, but you know you can always log back on to a great group of people willing to lend a hand.

Brizzman
Bruce59
BryanMcMeekin
Darkstar
EvilRider
Frankenstein
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
MadTom421
Mike7202
Milkman672042000
Parkinglot
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Redhorse
Stretch
TribalMR2
WashingtonWarrior

tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:16 PM   #18 (permalink)

My vote is for BryanMcMeekin. He is one **** of a nice guy and his videos are top notch! He makes some of the best tutorials on YouTube for the warrior not only that he gives credit for the guys that have wrote up step by step procedures on the forum that he has used for his videos.
WingNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:27 PM   #19 (permalink)

How about these? (My 2 cents-)

Brizzman
Darkstar
EvilRider
Hurd
JPWarrior
Rij1
Redhorse
rumblemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Bump to top!

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion