2019 EOBA Voting Thread (Open) - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2019, 02:55 PM   #21 (permalink)

rij1!!!

Last edited by joeyalessi; 04-01-2019 at 09:44 PM.
joeyalessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2019, 07:23 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to yamaweezle

60ftgap
Bruce59
Darkstar
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
LAGalaxy8
MadTom421
Mike7202
Milkman672042000
Parkinglot
PRWarrior
Patriotins
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Sherrissm
TribalMR2
Tapeworm
WashingtonWarrior

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yamaweezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #23 (permalink)

Rij1
RobbSkllz is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 05:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awesome.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:32 PM   #25 (permalink)

My vote.
60ftgap
Brizzman
Bruce59
BryanMcMeekin
Darkstar
EvilRider
Frankenstein
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
LAGalaxy8
MadTom421
Mike7202
MikeOlmt*
Milkman672042000
Parkinglot
Patriotins
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Redhorse
Stretch
Sherrissm
TribalMR2
Tapeworm
Umpire3
WashingtonWarrior
Warrior_UK

DARK MIDKNIGHT WARRIOR
Check out the DIY MOD LISTfor many free, cheap, easy Mods!! You will be glad you did!
Nightshifter's and Insomniac's Thread New Member FAQ
rcoligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #26 (permalink)

Rij1

For being a living example of the Warrior ethos and making the camaraderie feel real.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Open Roads; 04-08-2019 at 04:25 PM.
Open Roads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:33 PM   #27 (permalink)

From what I've seen, in my short time here, there are no bad choices on the list. With that said, my vote is for BryanMcMeekin. I have watched nearly all of his videos and used several as a reference during my "build" and all have been very helpful.
i-man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I like how everyone voting is thoughtful distinct and direct. This list is massive but not all-inclusive. Next year's list seems to be already formulating in the mists of new members bringing new ideas mixing with the raw energy of all that already exists here.

This bike is capable of more freaking performance than most of us will ever have the nerve to explore. At the same time, every year we see more members bringing more incredible DIY and more tips and tricks, and more ways of communication while sticking inside the forum rules so this free-to-us sandbox will be here for us.

In this list of nominees, I can see structure and progression across years, with ground being broken from the day this Beast became real on showroom floors. Then new members came to play. Then more. More. More.

And new products came to market. And suddenly my Warrior, which I bought in January 2003 to some extent because of what was happening here, is sweet sixteen years old now. Still looks great. Still turns heads. Still not completely modified because new members keep teaching me about new stuff and new ideas dammit!

Something about this place draws the top dogs and those eager to learn new skills. And somehow we all become better.

I have realized, watching these nominations and votes, that I am having a very hard time leaving anyone out. It's actually heart painful.

I feel like I want to ask any current EOBA to post up here or PM me what you think about voting every one of these nominees in. The lineage runs our gamut from the beginning to now. But I believe every one of these members understands and exhibits the essence of brotherhood.

I've been wanting to post this awhile now.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; Today at 08:51 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion