Great Products from Great companies - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Great Products from Great companies

Hey fellas,

- I just wanted to pass on a most excellent experience I have had in dealing with the USEFORCE.com folks. Anyone looking for an absolute beauty of an air intake (that replaces the stock side intake)for the RSW would do themselves right if they checked out the forcewinder intake.
It has been my experience that I have gained some grunt and improved throttle response with the use of this system and a K&N air filter for the factory air box located under the tank.
Aside of the improvements they have top tier customer service, so anyone looking at a system like this, give them a chance to earn your business!

-Another company that I would like to give kudo's to is Bell Helmets. I started my riding experience (off road, to young to drive on road at the time) with a Bell Moto 3 (early 1982) and then as I was able to move to the streets I utilized Arai helmets (crotch rocket days). As my riding taste changed I decided to give Bell a try and I am 200% satisfied with my Bell Star MIPS in matte black and my Bell Recon half helmet also in matte black. Fit, finish, comfort, safety engineering are top tier kit. With the Bell Star MIPS, the face shield changing mechanism is a five second task and the transitions type face shield is simply incredible. Soooo anyone looking for a great helmet might want to consider one of those choices as you can get them very reasonably priced on various sites to include ebay.

-Thanks for letting me ramble on this topic and I hope someone finds it helpful. Ride Safe!!

(sorry for some of the pics being upside down, not sure why they uploaded like that, all daft and wacky)

Rg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3435 (1).jpg
Views:	49
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	215098   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3449 (1).jpg
Views:	44
Size:	235.0 KB
ID:	215100   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3432 (1).jpg
Views:	46
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	215102   Click image for larger version

Name:	starMIPS.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	215104  
InfidelXV1700pcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2019, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Looks great but dang thatís a pretty penny for that. Either way, I do like the look of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JV_Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:18 AM   #3 (permalink)

Looks good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2019, 09:53 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JV_Warrior View Post
Looks great but dang thatís a pretty penny for that. Either way, I do like the look of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many times you get what you pay for. I have never heard of one of the forcewinder intakes breaking whereas some of the cheaper models do not stand the test of time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Christo K
Mold your dreams into reality

christok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 04:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

I also wanted to put myself a product Forcewinder. I wrote a couple of letters with questions directly to their official website. I also sent a couple of letters to major online stores asking for the opportunity to buy. No one answered me. Now I understand that this is a product for design. Looks really great! And filter maintenance is very convenient. But I very much doubt the noticeable effectiveness of this solution.

Now I am very glad that they did not answer me. Because I set Vbak
Old 05-15-2019, 12:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Looks good!
Addi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion