Seats and sissy bars - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2019, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Seats and sissy bars

Week 2 of owning my Warrior. Love this bike more and more.

I got it close to 100% (new tires, new turn signals, etc). Time to start thinking about upgrades.

Do the later generation seats, the one with the real passenger seat, fit the 2002 one piece seats?

Also, I noticed the Cobra website for the mini sissy bar only lists them from 2004 and onwards. Do these fit the 2002?

Thanks in advance.
dwkfym is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2019, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

Maybe not the seat, but i believe the sissy bar should fit. I havent seen many things that dont fit all years. Not much changed between the years. Somewhere on this forum is a detailed list of what changed year to year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Diesel_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

Back rests and seats are different 02-03, and 04+. The seat sits further forward on early years so a 02-03 backrest will cover part of the rear seat on 04+. A 04 backrest on a 02 will sit further back than its supposed to but it will still bolt on. Modifications are need to swap seats between those years as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can be anything you want on the internet, Strange so many people choose to be stupid. -Mark Twain-

Last edited by madtom421; 06-14-2019 at 06:19 AM.
madtom421 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2019, 11:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

Good reads. Plus if you go to Google and type in "rswarrior *********" and what you are searching for pretty much everything comes up very clearly.

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-...p-02-04-a.html

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/11-...-question.html
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion