Freedom Combat 2 into 1 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2019, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to armad
Default Freedom Combat 2 into 1

I have been looking at various 2 into 1 exhaust systems. I have had the Speed*, didn't like it. Too loud. Sold it on the forum a couple years ago. The stock system, which is real big and the sound is not what I want. I also have the V&H Pro Pipe.. Still in the box,but I am not sure I want to use it. It is chrome and I am changing my mind to a black pipe! I saw a Freedom Combat 2 into 1. It looks great and is a stepped pipe. It comes in black. I found a reseller that states the pipe fits the R* Warrior, but that is the only site that shows it fits the Warrior. Does anyone out there have this pipe on the Warrior?
armad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2019, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Never heard of this Exshaust..

I would just black out the Propipe..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armad View Post
I have been looking at various 2 into 1 exhaust systems. I have had the Speed*, didn't like it. Too loud. Sold it on the forum a couple years ago. The stock system, which is real big and the sound is not what I want. I also have the V&H Pro Pipe.. Still in the box,but I am not sure I want to use it. It is chrome and I am changing my mind to a black pipe! I saw a Freedom Combat 2 into 1. It looks great and is a stepped pipe. It comes in black. I found a reseller that states the pipe fits the R* Warrior, but that is the only site that shows it fits the Warrior. Does anyone out there have this pipe on the Warrior?
Without a picture, i belive this is the pipe i was first looking at for my bike. I was told by others that even though it SAYS it fits the warrior it wont. I don't kniw how true this is, but i remember the part number for the warrior pipe was the same part number for the roadstar 1600, which wont fit the warrior

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Diesel_Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2019, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Never heard of that exhaust. But on the other hand if you decide to sell you Pro Pipe shoot me a message I am looking for one. New or used.
JV_Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

They show the pipe, supposedly for the Warrior, on a standard road* It is short going back to about just before the axle. This is on Motosport.com. I looked for the Freedom Performance website and found they have little information on any pipe they make. I will have to call tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Warrior View Post
Without a picture, i belive this is the pipe i was first looking at for my bike. I was told by others that even though it SAYS it fits the warrior it wont. I don't kniw how true this is, but i remember the part number for the warrior pipe was the same part number for the roadstar 1600, which wont fit the warrior

Last edited by armad; 07-14-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

If I find another pipe, I will let you know. I might have kept it if it was black and I really don't want to paint it black either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JV_Warrior View Post
Never heard of that exhaust. But on the other hand if you decide to sell you Pro Pipe shoot me a message I am looking for one. New or used.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Man cut the megaphone down 8in
And powder coat the heat shields
And it looks like a whole new Exshaust

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Sounds good. I have done a lot of research on the exhaust systems for our bikes and I have not heard about these. Honestly wouldn't even bother with them. Graffeo makes some nice exhausts for our bikes. Have you looked into his work. Also I think he can make just about any style you want if you're willing to spend the $$.
JV_Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

I haven't seen a part number but will look. The 1600 is a slightly different motor than the 1700. The Warrior and the Roadstar standard 1700 have the same motor I believe. The Road* standard went to the 1700 in 2004 or there abouts.The head pipe should be the same, but the mounting point on the muffler would more than likely be different. (different frame, wheelbase) I am going to call them tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Warrior View Post

Old 07-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armad View Post
They show the pipe, supposedly for the Warrior, on a standard road* It is short going back to about just before the axle. This is on Motosport.com. I looked for the Freedom Performance website and found they have little information on any pipe they make. I will have to call tomorrow.
Ya, thats the same one i was lookin at 3 years ago because i liked how it looked. Same part numbers are listed for the warrior and regular roadstar. There are a couple other threads on here talking about this exhaust, found them when i did a Google search for the exhaust.

Diesel_Warrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion