Disc Brake Lock Alarm - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2019, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Disc Brake Lock Alarm

I'm seriously considering buying a disc break lock alarm for the Warrior. But I am not sure what size the holes are in the disc plate ?? Does any body know what diameter size pin would fit ??

Amazon has 4mm and 6mm Pin Brake Disc Wheel Security Locks. The one I am looking at is a 6mm https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073WFPY7Y...v_ov_lig_dp_it
Wolfhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2019, 12:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

The front rotor vent holes on my 2003 measure over 6mm but 7mm would not work.

I dont have any 2006+ front rotors to measure.

I have non-alarm rotor locks for tours. Alarm types would be an advantage. What is the battery situation? ADDED: ahh, from your link I see the battery cover cannot be removed when the device is installed on the rotor. Clever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 08-14-2019 at 12:52 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

I hate the alarm locks.. Everyone I see with them they have a real hard time getting it set once and then it give false alarms it seems often. The ones I have seen all seem really sensitive to any kind of movement, overly sensitive like the wind blows and it goes off.

milkman672042000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion