Late fall ride - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2019, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Late fall ride

Got the scoot out for a ride today and took some pictures. It's been a while, felt good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00000IMG_00000_BURST20191123155953826_COVER.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	218708   Click image for larger version

Name:	00000IMG_00000_BURST20191123160002715_COVER.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	410.7 KB
ID:	218710  

Last edited by RSWRUS; 11-24-2019 at 01:33 AM.
RSWRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2019, 06:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Nice hot rod pics! I'm still thinking of squeezing-in a few miles today before the snow hits in a couple days. Its about 18F outside right now (2am) but am hoping it warms some by noon-ish, I have my winter gear ready. I just want to circulate things before putting the Beast to bed. Including my old go-riding-biker-blood!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

You fella's are lucky and I am envious because the riding season for us in the Northern
extremes of the northeast is long over. Snow/sand/salt on the roads but temps bearable.
So take every chance to get out and ride before 19' comes to a close and be SAFE when at it! SKOL!!
Rg
InfidelXV1700pcr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2019, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Being in California I love to ride this time a year, The only problem I have with it is it gets dark too early😟 Because my old ass don't see too well at night anymore😏.
I get off work at 3 and it's dark by 5 not really enough time to go for a decent ride.
I used to love road racing at night with les cars on the road
It was a heck of a lot of fun But I just won't do that anymore don't have a lot of confidence in my vision The roads I ride have a lot of deer running around at night,
I really don't wanna run into one of those things at 70 miles an hour.😫
Old 11-25-2019, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I know what you mean. When I'm in the trees in the Sierra's or in Oregon I still have to watch out. Night riding around Reno is less about deer and more about wolves and small critters. Wolves wander off. Except a couple weeks ago in the first few minutes of dawn while headed down toward town a wolf stood near the road and watched me ride by. I decided he looked like he wanted a Warrior for himself and it made me laugh. I decided he was a biker born with paws.

Today I took my Beast out for a daytime cold weather loop, topped off the tank for winter, then headed home to put it to bed for winter. Furry blankets and the Shorai on storage mode. Hmm. Cannot wait for spring dammit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Beast to Bed Nov2019.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	218720  

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 11-25-2019 at 02:15 AM.
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

I know how you guys feel. I went for a ride this weekend and it was 72 degrees with a little overcast. Man when the sun went down and it got to like 68 it was freezing.
Heftysmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion