Any Warriors in Puerto Rico?? - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2020, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Any Warriors in Puerto Rico??

There is a strong possibility I might be moving to PR. Was wondering if any forum members live there?

Any info on the island is appreciated. Thanks!!
Cheiko's Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2020, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

There have been several over the years, I did a forum-google-field search for Puerto Rico:

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/gts...=Puerto%20rico

Hope it helps.

What might take you there, job or ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

I think Siradude s from PR.

LeaderDuece is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2020, 02:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
There have been several over the years, I did a forum-google-field search for Puerto Rico:

Hope it helps.

I'm looking for work but that's not the reason I'd be hitting them up. I'd be coming to the island with 4 Warriors so I'd like to know if there are any shops that have any experience tuning these babies up. and I'll probably want to sell 1-2 of them. thanks!!!
Old 01-02-2020, 08:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Cool, hope it works out, it would be a great place to ride. Surf. Swim. And more.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Cool, hope it works out, it would be a great place to ride. Surf. Swim. And more.
Thanks, arizona. I've been here a full 24hrs and I really enjoy the island. Don't know why I didn't have this idea earlier.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderDuece View Post
I think Siradude s from PR.
thanks, Duece. I'll look him up
Old 01-02-2020, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

Hope it helps.

change of pace, Arizona. I'm a single dude in my 40's living in expensive Wash, DC - a place where I can only ride 6-ish months out of the year.

I don't like the cold; I like the beach so now that I'm in between jobs I might as well find a place where I can have fun and enjoy myself for my remaining years. PR is still in the states, my cell phone works, it's a tourist destination so I can fly out to wherever when need be. Cost of living is insanely cheap, I like rum and I like Latinas.

I work in the restaurant industry so it should be pretty easy to land something.

I don't really have much of a family. And the family I do have would love to come here to visit.

Kind of just made sense.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hey Chieko
You can always come out to Sunny Southern California...
Beaches and year round riding...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheiko's Master View Post
There is a strong possibility I might be moving to PR. Was wondering if any forum members live there?

Any info on the island is appreciated. Thanks!!

You Will Not be Alone Brother, There are Warriors on the Island.
Maybe when you get here we can set up a local reunion...
canelo61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > General Discussion