Popular Mods and Repairs Knowledgebase - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2011, 05:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Doc, here's a new mid-peg setup thread that maybe is better than one of the existing threads in PopMods, or maybe can be added, your decision bro!

https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-t...-mid-pegs.html
excellent - it's on the notepad for adding...

did you like my new rule? - hehehe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Here's a thread suggestion if you think it'll fit in the Fuel Injector section:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/20-p...r-service.html

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawarrior View Post
Here's a thread suggestion if you think it'll fit in the Fuel Injector section:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/20-p...r-service.html
it's a one of a kind to be added to often in the near future i hope prof.....so onto the note pad it goes

Old 01-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tomba and AzW - I was reminded of this thread today when looking at Active Topics. While we can't forget for a moment the dedicated members who take the time to document and share their trials and discoveries during these mods, the list alone is an amazing collection of knowledge, all accessible with one quick search. Consistent commitment to excellence over time, that's the only way to get this and you guys deserve credit and adoration from the rest of us. All hail Arizonawarrior , tomba and the others who have had part in this over the years.

You can observe a lot just by watching.
Yogi Berra
shoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoban View Post
Tomba and AzW - I was reminded of this thread today when looking at Active Topics. While we can't forget for a moment the dedicated members who take the time to document and share their trials and discoveries during these mods, the list alone is an amazing collection of knowledge, all accessible with one quick search. Consistent commitment to excellence over time, that's the only way to get this and you guys deserve credit and adoration from the rest of us. All hail Arizonawarrior , tomba and the others who have had part in this over the years.
Hi Shoban - as much as i'd love to have any credit rub off on me for this awesome library ...i must admit to it still being all Azw's work and commitment...i'm trying to fill his shoes starting this year...i'll take soundings in about a year lol

so i'm a newbie once more!! [if only that title also knocked off a few years]

i should add and mike would be the first to agree...of course it couldn't happen or exist, if all the guys didn't contribute some very fine work over the years

Last edited by tomba; 01-15-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: add
Old 01-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Big shoes to fill, tomba, but I have faith you have big feet!

You can observe a lot just by watching.
Yogi Berra
shoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoban View Post
Big shoes to fill, tomba, but I have faith you have big feet!
actually... you're right....i've added fertilizer to me shoes so fingers crossed...

but it is a great library and long may it grow

Old 01-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #18 (permalink)

stand by ya beds...listen up

broken links - wizzy found one yesterday and i got jumped on! [ouch]

let me see broken links here please

and they'll find there way to admin to hopefully be re connected

[no promises as to when yet, as i'm a newbie to admin]

at ease men......

Last edited by tomba; 01-17-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: spell
Old 01-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

There's still a bunch. Tried to manually find the threads that the links were broken away from. What's left might be better simply removed, dunno, its your deal now! Once these forum-migration orphans are dealt-with, it'll go back to being easy to keep house.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

In case helpful, the official Yamaha recall documents now have a home here: http://www.rswarriordocs.com/doc.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Technical Discussion