Popular Mods and Repairs Knowledgebase - Page 3 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Here's a terrible sketch showing the dimensions of the Warrior's front and rear rotor bolts, and the sealing washers for the fuel injectors (service manual page 6-40) that are recommended to be replaced each time the injectors are removed. I'm not sure replacement is necessary but here it is anyway.
I know I should sit down and make a better sketch, but it'll have to wait.

These are for all model year Warriors. In these three specific cases, the part number differences were related to Yamaha re-organizing some of its part numbers. I presume the 2010 Canada models, and the 2011 New Zealand model, use the same bits.

I'm feeling certain there's no other place to buy the rotor bolts, they 99.999% are purpose-built by Yamaha.

The fuel injector's aluminum sealing gaskets might be found elsewhere but I haven't found them yet. They look like flat washers but are not.

I measured with a digital caliper, but let's say that all dimensions are approximate anyway.

Sorry for the delay on this, and hope it helps a little.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Warrior Disc Bolts and Injector Gaskets.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	6026  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by arizonawarrior; 03-22-2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: add manual page
arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 01:19 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

excellent - have a brownie point - i'll let you off the nervous drawing

now when i give out a brownie point it's yours to keep and hard to loose...now remember that.....important information below

it's not however how it goes, when the love of ya life hands one out!!

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:20 PM   #23 (permalink)
Super Moderator

. . . ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth!

Old 02-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Here's a nice addition to the Swing Arm section:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-t...uard-tabs.html

Old 03-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #25 (permalink)

HUGE Thanks to AZWarrior & Tomba. I can't even imagine the time it took to organize all this just to make things easier for everyone else. Best site ever!!!

I noticed the link under "Clutch-Redhorse" is broken. I stumbled across it researching clutch info. Here is the link.
http://img485.imageshack.us/slidesho...054461ef2.smil

If that doesn't work, here is the thread I found it in. See post #16
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-t...-sr-2-a-2.html

Thanks

The Earth Is Full - Go Home.

Dunecraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Thanks for the kind words!

Tomba is working out of town someplace around the UK and asked me to re-load the January 1st Update because some links have failed for some reason. He will work-out re-adding any new links added after January 1st thrul today. Doc, I'm here if ya needz-me.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #27 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Suggested new URL"s to be Investigate and Possibly Added:

Speedometer:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-t...d-control.html

Drive Belt - Chain Mod - Chain:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/12-g...in-length.html

Old 03-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #28 (permalink)

S&S X3N 128T Belt for 31/65 -- 106-0358 ( 1.125 width )
mlarivie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlarivie View Post
S&S X3N 128T Belt for 31/65 -- 106-0358 ( 1.125 width )
we [as in arizona warrior and i ] wondered what pulley sizes you'd be planning to use with this belt ?...do you have any more info we can record for posterity

WARRIOR - OIL CHECK VIDEO
tomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #30 (permalink)

Sh1t... was this a 1-1/2 pulley?

Harley Davidson Rear 65T Pulley for Dyna and Softail 40315 94 | eBay

S&S Cycle High Strength Final Drive Belts 1-1/8" 14mm 128 T 106-0358

Amazon Search B003177CEG

Last edited by mlarivie; 03-22-2013 at 04:56 PM.
mlarivie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Technical Discussion