rear fender by paulius - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2011, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default rear fender by paulius

I am 99% fininshed putting my latest mod on the bike. It's the rear fender from Paulius in Lithuania (a member on this site)

Paul's Motoshop

The mounting bracket took a bit of modifying as the holes didnt quite match up with the exhisting mounts under the seat, but after a bit of cursing and a few cold beers, it all fell into place.

The only problem at the moment is the brake light isnt working properly, but I think that isnt anything to do with the wiring look supplied.

here a couple of quick snaps. Better ones to follow when the bike is clean, and I can find a better background, and maybe a bikini clad blonde to drape herself over the bike

gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Looks great.
jabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabo View Post
Looks great.
Thanks.

I'm not happy with a couple of small things such as the license plate bracket I made isnt 100% straight, and the paint job was a quickie because I want to show her off at the moto GP this weekend, but I love the look myself

Ive got the adjustable lowering kit on her as well which I can still drop about another 3/4 inch, so I might see how that looks.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Looks like it could take a fatter wheel as well. Maybe a good option for the 280 boys.

Heff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

heff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
Thanks.
I'm not happy with a couple of small things such as the license plate bracket
Looks great Gringo, your rear number plate will last about a half hour on there. Warriorblue had to go side mount with his.

Gav.

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH FIREFOX..

TO SEE OLD PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES WITH GOOGLE CHROME..

Caledonian Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
RDV

Send a message via ICQ to RDV Send a message via Skype™ to RDV

Hi.

Looks well.

At me too same rear fender.

Only I directly bought from Martin in Lithuania.
He doesn't sell, and its friend - as I have understood Pauljus, he is engaged in it...

P.S. And I here can't find now stock seat in any way, under this rear fender.

Dmitry
Russia
RDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heff View Post
Looks like it could take a fatter wheel as well. Maybe a good option for the 280 boys.

Heff
Cant remember exactly, but 260 definitely fits, and I thought 280 as well.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Gringo, is that the stock Yamaha 2005 rider seat installed as a solo?

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledonian Warrior View Post
Looks great Gringo, your rear number plate will last about a half hour on there. Warriorblue had to go side mount with his.

Gav.
The number plate is on a lightweight but heavy duty steel bracket behind the lights. The bracket and number plate should survive OK. I might need to ensure the bolts are tight and no play otherwise the fender itself might get damaged.

Side mounts are illegal here. (although it is on my list of mods)
Old 10-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

Sure looks like a stock seat to me. I saw the dmitri thread, this may help..

parkinglot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Installed Warrior Modifications and accessories