Going PHAT!!! - Page 8 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2019, 09:57 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuawarrior View Post
So here are some pics of the what I have done so far. After finally getting my front rim powder coated, new bearings, new Metzeler Roadtec Z8 120/70ZR-18 tire, mounted it. Took it for a short ride. All is good so far... Now the wait continues for the Accutronix forward controls [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG], Spiegler front brake lines [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG], a custom fender from Christo [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG], and finally, in a few more weeks, the FSD Hot Rod exhaust. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG] The down side is the waiting....[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG] Will continue with updates and pics.
what seat is that I'm looking for one for wife to ride also wut year is yours that looks just like wut I'm looking for others I see ar skinny in back
J-Chubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2019, 09:59 PM   #72 (permalink)

Asked the question before I read everything lol 02 seat got and if it works on 09 it should would with 07 also as long as I move the loop ???
J-Chubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Installed Warrior Modifications and accessories