Really annoyed that I can't post and keep getting errors. - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2019, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Really annoyed that I can't post and keep getting errors.

You don't have yada yada yada post... so you can't see this... now it's you can't posts this because you haven't posted enough..

What's the point.. now I have to go spam **** posts to get some questions answered that I took the time to put a good message together.
AntiN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2019, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

or just

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

do it in one, over and over. you should have enough

Shadow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2019, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

ya, seems silly I have to spam it
Old 07-21-2019, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

there should be an official spam thread to do this..
Old 07-21-2019, 08:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

How many do I have to do to be able to post links... I've already lost my post I thought I copied it into my clipboard
Old 07-21-2019, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

https://www.visionxusa.com/shop/5-75...led-headlight/
Old 07-21-2019, 10:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Bro
Yeah its annoying and it $ucks.
But once u get 10 posts it's all good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Desertboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator

It could be that you need to clear your device cache including history and cookies then restart the device.

There is a FAQ thread in The Welcome Mat describing with pics how to attach pics. It supports the NEW TOPIC and GO ADVANCED feature and/or the EDIT and GO ADVANCED feature.

If you still cannot attach image files (which have a maximum file size) then send me a private message that includes your device info and browser including version.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Keeping this separate. The auto-bot work the ten-post requirement accomplishes for the members of this forum is worth the frustration. Some choose to spam their way along the path and others choose to be productive and to start conversations meeting people and letting people get to know them as brothers and sisters. Hope this helps ease your frustration.

arizonawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Installed Warrior Modifications and accessories