110 or 108 ci warrior VS m109r/vrod/vmax etc? - Page 2 - Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

I have an 2009 V-Max, 200 hp at the tire. Bike is a beast, leave the line at 3500 rpms, get the clutch out asap, go WOT and say good buy to anything on 2 wheels. Tops out at 170 or so, which means some of the big sport bikes will pull you after the 1/4 mile. The ZX14 if setup right will stay right next to a V-Max, but it is harder to launch and not as comfortable.

Now my Warrior with the Speed Star stage 1V is fast for what it is, now with NOS it is even more fun to ride. I have been out all weekend beating on my friends Harleys, they are not liking me today. . . .

Only issue is I need to refill the bottles.

Bob

Last edited by 33489; 11-20-2013 at 10:10 PM.
33489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMAXXX View Post
I have an 2009 V-Max, 200 hp at the tire. Bike is a beast, leave the line at 3500 rpms, get the clutch out asap, go WOT and say good buy to anything on 2 wheels. Tops out at 170 or so, which means some of the big sport bikes will pull you after the 1/4 mile. The ZX14 if setup right will stay right next to a V-Max, but it is harder to launch and not as comfortable.

Now my Warrior with the Speed Star stage 1V is fast for what it is, now with NOS it is even more fun to ride. I have been out all weekend beating on my friends Harleys, they are not liking me today. . . .

Only issue is I need to refill the bottles.

Bob
What are your 1/8mi times w the vmax?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"America is all about Speed - Hot, Nasty Bad-Ass Speed .~"Eleanor Roosevelt
yodie001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodie001 View Post
What are your 1/8mi times w the vmax?
I good, lite rider will run a 6.40 1/8 = 9.5 1/4 mile times give or take a few 10ths.
33489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Road Star Warrior Forum : Yamaha Star Warrior Forums > Warrior Forums > Warrior Racing